Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a notification for technical jobs(teacher recruitment in odisha) for 224 Lecturer vacancies in Odisha Technical Education & Training Service Cadre (Group-B). Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-01-2018 to 19-02-2018 till 11:59 pm.
Other details like educational qualification, vacancy details, syllabus and exam pattern and online application form are as follows…
|Technical Jobs in Odisha|
|Number of Posts||224|
|Online Registration||19.01.2018 to 19.02.2018|
|Application Form||Apply Online|
The number of vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), post-wise are as follows:
Latest Jobs in Odisha (OPSC)
|Name Of Post||Total Post||Pay Scale|
|Lecturer of Physics||12||9300-34800|
Engineering Lecturer Posts
|Instrumentation and Control||04||-do-|
|Computer Science Engineering||12||-do-|
For detailed vacancy details category-wise, kindly read the recruitment notification.
Candidates applying for latest jobs vacancy in Odisha (Orrisha) should have first class in Master Degree or equivalent in relevant disciplines for posts of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Lecturer vacancy and must qualified Bachelor of engineering in first class in equivalent discipline. If the candidate has qualified Masters in Engineering then the same Discipline is required in bachelor degree.
Candidates age should be 21 to 32 years as on 01-08-2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per Odisha Govt. rules.
Selection for these teacher jobs in Odisha will be based on the written test and interview. The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of Lecturer in OTET Cadre will consist of the following successive stages:
- Written examination- 500 Marks
- Personality test- 50 Marks
The Scheme of Examination and broad outlines of the syllabus for the said examination are enclosed at Appendix-I.
Written Test: Written test will be conducted in Phase 1 and Phase 2 where these will cover subjects General English, General Knowledge and Concerned Subjects.
Phase 1: Phase 1 exam will be conducted in General English And General Knowledge will cover in a paper 100 marks (50 marks each subject). Time will be 2 hours for phase 1 exam. The examination will be objective type and have a negative marking of 25% will be of total weightage.
- Phase 2 Exam will further be divided into 2 papers that will covers 400 marks 200 marks for each. This exam will also be objective type and time allotted will 3 hours for each paper. Candidate are required to answer in English medium only.
- Level of examination will be of Master Degree with respect to posts. The candidates who will secure qualifying marks will be shortlisted by the commission for the interview. where the vacancies are 2 the candidates for the same will be called 5 for the interview and where vacancies exceed 02 then the candidates for interview will be twice the total vacancies.
- The commission shall conduct the interview for 50 marks.
Syllabus of Lecturer recruitment consist of General Knowledge, General English and Concerned Subjects.
For complete details about the syllabus of these Odisha Govt jobs/vacancies check the notification.
Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the online application form for these recent jobs in Odisha.
1. The candidate must have an email id or a valid mobile number for applying online for these orissa job vacancy.
2. The candidates have to apply only ‘ONLINE’ before 19 Feb, 2018 on the web-site http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Candidates should keep at least 2 (two) copies of the latest passport size photograph, which is uploaded to the online application form, for future use. .
- On successful submission of the online application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online japplication form and put their shmature under the declaration for submission to O.P.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents.
- Candidates are required to send ‘the Printout’ Hard copy of the Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration form along with OPSC copy of Fee deposit Chalian (wherever applicable) and copies of requisite certificates & documents etc. as provided under para-10 of the advertisement, by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the ‘ Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in the OPSC on or before the closing for receipt of hard copies of the Applications. Applications without signature under the declaration will be liable for rejection.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes] Scheduled Tribes of Odisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is more than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee.