WB Current Job Openings 2018: West Bengal Postal Circle invites Online application form for the recruitment against 266 job vacancies for Postman/ Mailguard. The registration will start on 31 Oct, 2018 and last date for submitting Online application is 24 Nov, 2018.
The details about this career opportunity in WB like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, cut-off, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Postman/ Mailguard|
|Registration Dates||31 Oct, 2018 to 24 Nov, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
The Postman/ Mailguard vacancies, eligibility criteria & age limit are as follows….
|Postman||266||12th standard pass + Knowledge of local language
+ Computer Knowledge + valid driving license
* As on 24/11/2018. For reserved category candidates, the Upper age limit is relaxed by West Bengal Govt rules and regulations/ DoPT guidelines.
Pay Scale: ₹ 21,700/- – Rs. 36,100/-+ admissible allowance
You might be interested in these West Bengal govt jobs:
- ITBP Constable Vacancy 2018: Apply online for 319 कांस्टेबल Jobs, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- IB Recruitment 2018: Online form for 1054 Security Assistant (10वीं पास हेतु)+ Exam Pattern
Fill in the Online Application Form available at Official http://www.westbengalpost.gov.in of West Bengal Postal Circle at
Directly from here: Direct link to apply for Postman/ Mailguard
- For GEN/ OBC: ₹ 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: The applicants have to approach e-payment Post Office and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him/her & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only.
|WB Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application starting date||31 Oct, 2018|
|Online application last date to apply||24 Nov 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||24 Nov 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||to be notified later|
The selection process of Postman/ Mailguard will comprise of online Aptitude Test of the level of 10th class/matriculation.
|General Knowledge||25||25||2 hours|
Advt. No. Rectt/ X–16/ DR/ 2017-18