WB PDCL Current Job Openings 2018: West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited invites Online application form for the recruitment against 313 job vacancies for Operator / Technician, Executive, Chemist & other. The registration will start on 1 Oct, 2018 and last date for submitting Online application is 16 Nov, 2018.
The details about this career opportunity in WBPDCL like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, cut-off, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Operator / Technician, Executive, Chemist & other|
|Registration Dates||1 Oct, 2018 to 16 Nov, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Selection 5. Notification|
The Operator / Technician, Executive, Chemist & other vacancies, eligibility criteria & age limit are as follows….
* As on 01/09/2018. For reserved category candidates, the Upper age limit is relaxed by WB Govt rules and regulations/ DoPT guidelines.
You might be interested in these WB govt jobs:
- ITBP Constable Vacancy 2018: Apply online for 319 कांस्टेबल Jobs, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- WB Post Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 266 Post Man/ Mail Guard Jobs
- Indian Oil Eastern Region Recruitment 2018: Online form for 441 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy
Fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited at
Directly from here: Direct link to apply for Operator / Technician, Executive, Chemist & other
- For GEN/ OBC: ₹ 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Allahabad Quick Collect
|WBPDCL Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application starting date||1 Oct, 2018|
|Online application last date to apply||16 Nov 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||16 Nov 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||to be notified later|
The selection process of Operator / Technician, Executive, Chemist & other will comprise of
- Office Executive: Written test, computer proficiency test and personal interview
- Junior Personal Assistant: Written test, trade test (short hand & computer proficiency) and personal interview
- Assistant Teacher (High School) & Assistant Teacher (Primary School): written test, class demonstration and personal interview
- Rest of all: Written Test and Personal Interview.
4. Download WBPDCL Operator / Technician, Executive, Chemist & other Recruitment 2018 Notification (PDF)
Advt. No. WBPDCL/Recruitment/2018/09