Calcutta High Court Current Job Openings 2018: High Court at Calcutta West Bengal invites Online application form for the recruitment against 221 job vacancies for Group D (Farash/ Peons/ Orderly/ Barkandaz/ Darwan/ Night Guard/ Cleaner) on purely temporary basis. The registration will start on 28 September, 2018 and last date for submitting Online application is 29 October, 2018.
The details about this career opportunity in Calcutta High Court like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Group D|
|Registration Dates||28 September, 2018 to 29 October, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
The Group D vacancies are as follows….
|Group D||221||118||38||49||16||Click here|
Pay Scale: ₹ 4900/- to 16,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
You might be interested in these West Bengal govt jobs:
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018: Online form for 7275 CRP Clerk-VIII Vacancy & Exam Pattern
- WB Post Office Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 242 MTS Vacancies
The eligibility criteria for Group D posts in High Court at Calcutta are as follows…
- Educational qualifications: Passed Class – VIII. Graduate candidates are not be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: 18-40 years (as on 01/01/2018). Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD as per West Bengal govt Rules or DoPT guidelines.
Fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of High Court at Calcutta at
Directly from here: Direct link to apply for Group D
- For GEN/ OBC: ₹ 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: ₹ 150/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ offline mode by challan in any branch of United Bank of India.
|Online application starting date||28 September, 2018|
|Online application last date to apply||29 October 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||27 October 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||25 November, 2018|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||10-25, November, 2018|
The selection process of Group D will comprise of written examination (OMR based) & Interview.
Written Exam Pattern: 50 questions, 100 Marks, 75 minutes duration, Negative Marking: 1/2nd
Exam Syllabus: Arithmetic, General Knowledge, General Intelligence & English
Advt. No. 4441-RG