|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: Calcutta High Court, Kolkata invites Online application form for the recruitment against 159 government job vacancies for DEO & IT.
|Calcutta High Court Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||DEO & IT|
|Registration Dates||11 Jan, 2021 to 28 Jan, 2021|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: West Bengal Govt Jobs
The details about this West Bengal recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
* As on 1/1/2021. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/West Bengal rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here (Will start on 11 Jan, 2021)|
|Official Website of Calcutta High Court||https://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in|
|Download West Bengal Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 800-1500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 400-700/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||11 Jan, 2021|
|Last date to apply||28 Jan, 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||27 Jan, 2021|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of DEO & IT at Calcutta High Court will comprise of
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Skill Test/ Typing Test
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Only for DEO:
- Computer proficiency
- General Knowledge
- Mathematics and
- English language.
This test will be OMR based/Computer Based Test (CBT). There will be 50 (fifty) questions each having 02 (two) marks. Total marks would be 100 (hundred). There will be 02 (two) marks for each right answer, while 01 (one) mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The duration of the Phase- I examination will be of one (01) hour. The pass-mark of Phase-I examination will be 40 (forty) marks.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
- WB Civil Service (Exe) Exam 2021: Online Form, Exam Date, Last Date to Apply, Exam Pattern & Syllabu… January 16, 2021Last Date: 20 Jan (Extended), 2021
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 10 Technical Assistant, Storekeeper, Operator & W… January 14, 2021Last Date: 02 Feb, 2021
- SAIL Job 2021: Walkin Interview for 50 Paramedical Interns January 12, 2021Walkin Date: 18 Jan, 2021
- WBPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 34 Assistant Engineer January 12, 2021Last Date: 01 Feb, 2021
- WB Police Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 16 Driver, DEO, Software Developer & Others January 12, 2021Last Date: 25, 28 Jan, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for DEO & IT in Calcutta High Court?
- You can find the link to apply online for DEO & IT Jobs in Calcutta High Court on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for DEO & IT in Calcutta High Court?
- Last Date to apply for DEO & IT in Calcutta High Court is: 28 Jan, 2021
Q. 3: What is Calcutta High Court DEO & IT Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given under section- Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for DEO & IT in Calcutta High Court.
Q. 4: What is the salary of DEO & IT in Calcutta High Court?
- 25000- 150000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for DEO & IT?
- The age limit for DEO & IT is 18-40 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ WestBengal rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for DEO & IT in Calcutta High Court?
- 10th, Graduation. You can find full details in the Eligibility section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for DEO & IT?
- The educational qualification for DEO & IT is 10th, Graduation.
Q. 8: What is the full form of Calcutta High Court?
- Full form of Calcutta High Court is Calcutta High Court.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of DEO & IT are in Calcutta High Court?
- Total job vacancies for DEO & IT are 159.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Calcutta High Court?
- Current job openings are 159 vacancies for DEO & IT in Calcutta High Court.
- First, apply online for Calcutta High Court job given on this page and then qualify this Selection Process test to join Calcutta High Court.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Calcutta High Court?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Calcutta High Court are- DEO & IT.
- No. of Vacancies: 159