|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest UPPCL Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd, Lucknow invites Online application form for the recruitment against 21 government job vacancies for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil.
|UPPCL Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil|
|Registration Dates||03 Feb, 2021 to 23 Feb, 2021|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: UP Govt Jobs
The details about this Uttar-Pradesh recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil||21||Diploma in Civil Engineering||18-40 years|
* As on 1/1/2021. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Uttar-Pradesh rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here (Will start on 03 Feb, 2021)|
|Official Website of UPPCL||https://www.upenergy.in|
|Download Uttar-Pradesh Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||03 Feb, 2021|
|Last date to apply||23 Feb, 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||23 Feb, 2021|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil at UPPCL will comprise of
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
- 150 questions shall be from the Diploma Engg Branch syllabus
- 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness
- 20 Questions of Reasoning and
- 10 questions of General Hindi
- Negative marking- 1/4th
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
- UPHESC Vacancy 2021: Apply Online for 2003 Assistant Professor February 17, 2021Last Date: 26 March, 2021
- UP Govt Job 2021: Apply Online for 1894 Principal & Assistant Teacher February 12, 2021Last Date: 09 March, 2021
- UPHJS Job 2021: Apply Online for 98 District Judge (UPHJS) February 4, 2021Last Date: 19 Feb, 2021
- UPPCL Vacancy 2021: Apply Online for 21 Junior Engineer (JE) February 3, 2021Last Date: 23 Feb, 2021
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 98 District Judge (UPHJS) January 21, 2021Last Date: 19 Feb, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil in UPPCL?
- You can find the link to apply online for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil Jobs in UPPCL on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.upenergy.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil in UPPCL?
- Last Date to apply for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil in UPPCL is: 23 Feb, 2021
Q. 3: What is UPPCL Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given under section- Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil in UPPCL.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil in UPPCL?
- 44900- 45000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil?
- The age limit for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil is 18-40 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Uttar-Pradesh rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil in UPPCL?
- Diploma in Civil Engineering. You can find full details in the Eligibility section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil?
- The educational qualification for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil is Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Q. 8: What is the full form of UPPCL?
- Full form of UPPCL is Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil are in UPPCL?
- Total job vacancies for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil are 21.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at UPPCL?
- Current job openings are 21 vacancies for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil in UPPCL.
- First, apply online for UPPCL job given on this page and then qualify this Selection Process test to join UPPCL.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in UPPCL?
- Currently, open job vacancies in UPPCL are- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil.
- No. of Vacancies: 21