|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest UPPCL Career 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd., Lucknow invites Online application form for the recruitment against 212 govt job vacancies for JE (Trainee).
|UPPCL Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||JE (Trainee)|
|Registration Dates||04 Dec, 2020 to 28 Dec, 2020
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: UP Govt Jobs
The details about this Uttar-Pradesh vacancy notification like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
* As on 1/1/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Uttar-Pradesh rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here (Will start on 04 Dec, 2020)|
|Official Website of UPPCL||https://www.upenergy.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC||₹ 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 700/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||04 Dec, 2020|
|Last date to apply||28 Dec 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||28 Dec 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||First Week of February 2021|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of JE (Trainee) at UPPCL will comprise of
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
- 150 MCQs on Diploma level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied,
- 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness,
- 20 questions of Reasoning and
- 10 questions of General Hindi
Negative marking- 1/4th.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- NIB Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 11 Assistant (12th) & Jr. Hindi Translator November 26, 2020Last Date: 02 Feb, 2021
- UPPSC Latest Vacancy 2020: Apply online for 200 Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Others November 25, 2020Last Date: 21 Dec, 2020
- Indian Air Force Bharti 2020: Apply Online for Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Technical Tra… November 23, 2020Last Date: 28 Nov, 2020
- UPPSC Result 2020: See Pre / ACF / RFO Pre Exam Result (Advt No. A-1/E-1/2020) November 22, 2020
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 436 Technician & Trade Apprentice November 20, 2020Last Date: 19 Dec, 2020
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for JE (Trainee) in UPPCL?
- You can find the link to apply online for JE (Trainee) Jobs in UPPCL on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.upenergy.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for JE (Trainee) in UPPCL?
- Last Date to apply for JE (Trainee) in UPPCL is: 28 Dec, 2020
Q. 3: What is UPPCL JE (Trainee) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for JE (Trainee) in UPPCL.
Q. 4: What is the salary of JE (Trainee) in UPPCL?
- 40000- 44900 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for JE (Trainee)?
- The age limit for JE (Trainee) is 18-40 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Uttar-Pradesh rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for JE (Trainee) in UPPCL?
- Diploma in Engineering. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for JE (Trainee)?
- The educational qualification for JE (Trainee) is Diploma in Engineering.
Q. 8: What is the full form of UPPCL?
- Full form of UPPCL is Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd..
Q. 9: How many vacancies of JE (Trainee) are in UPPCL?
- Total job vacancies for JE (Trainee) are 212.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at UPPCL?
- Current job openings are 212 vacancies for JE (Trainee) in UPPCL.
- First, apply online for UPPCL job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join UPPCL.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in UPPCL?
- Currently, open job vacancies in UPPCL are- JE (Trainee).
- No. of Vacancies: 212