|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest UP Police Job Vacancy 2020: UP Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPBPB), Uttar Pradesh invites Online application form for the recruitment against 9534 government job vacancies for Sub Inspector (SI).
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Registration Dates||14 Aug, 2020 to 24 Aug, 2020
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: UP Govt Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Uttar Pradesh recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Sub Inspector (SI)||9534||Graduate||21-28 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Uttar Pradesh rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here
(Will start Soon)
|Official Website of UP Police||http://uppbpb.gov.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 400/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|UP Police Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||14 Aug, 2020|
|Last date to apply||24 Aug 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||24 Aug 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Sub Inspector (SI) at UP Police will comprise of
- Online Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test:
- Physical Standards:
- Male: Height- 168 cm; Chest- Min. 79 cm un-expanded & 84 cm when expanded
- Female: Height- 152 cm
- Physical Efficiency Test:
- Male: Race- 4800 mtrs in 28 minutes
- Female: Race- 2400 mtrs in 16 minutes
- Physical Standards:
Written Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- General Hindi – 40 MCQs of 100 Marks
- Basic Law/ Constitution/ GK – 40 MCQs of 100 Marks
- Numerical & Mental Ability Test- 40 MCQs of 100 Marks
- Mental Aptitude Test/ IQ Test/ Reasoning Test – 40 MCQs of 100 Marks
|Advt No.||Advertisement/ Corrigendum of RFQ @ PRPB-Two-2(1)2019|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Uttar Pradesh Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- Indian Air Force Bharti 2020: Apply Online for Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Technical Tra… November 23, 2020
- UPPSC Result 2020: See Pre / ACF / RFO Pre Exam Result (Advt No. A-1/E-1/2020) November 22, 2020
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 436 Technician & Trade Apprentice November 20, 2020
- UPSSSC Call Letter 2020: Download Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2016 Interview Call Letter and … November 17, 2020
- UPSSSC Exam Date 2020: See Vikas Dal Adhikari & Exercise Trainer PET Exam Schedule November 12, 2020
UP Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPBPB) Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Sub Inspector (SI) in UP Police?
- You can find the link to apply online for Sub Inspector (SI) Jobs in UP Police on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://uppbpb.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Sub Inspector (SI) in UP Police?
- Last Date to apply for Sub Inspector (SI) in UP Police is: 24 Aug, 2020
Q. 3: What is UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Sub Inspector (SI) in UP Police.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Sub Inspector (SI) in UP Police?
- 9300- 34800 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Sub Inspector (SI)?
- The age limit for Sub Inspector (SI) is 21-28 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Uttar Pradesh rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Sub Inspector (SI) in UP Police?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Sub Inspector (SI)?
- The educational qualification for Sub Inspector (SI) is Graduate.
Q. 8: What is the full form of UP Police?
- Full form of UP Police is UP Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPBPB).
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI) are in UP Police?
- Total job vacancies for Sub Inspector (SI) are 9534.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at UP Police?
- Current job openings are 9534 vacancies for Sub Inspector (SI) in UP Police.
- First, apply online for UP Police job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join UP Police.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in UP Police?
- Currently, open job vacancies in UP Police are- Sub Inspector (SI).
- No. of Vacancies: 9534