|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest UPSC Jobs 2020: Union Public Service Commission, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 413 sarkari job vacancies for NDA & NA (II).
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||NDA & NA (II)|
|Registration Dates||16 June, 2020 to 06 July, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: UPSC Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this India sarkari naukri like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||National Defence Academy||370 (208 for Army, 42 for Navy|
and 120 for Air Force)
|12th pass with Physics & Mathematics||Born: 2 Jan, 2002 – 1 Jan, 2005|
|2||Naval Academy ((10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||43||12th pass with Physics & Mathematics||Born: 2 Jan, 2002 – 1 Jan, 2005|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India rules.
You might be eligible for these India jobs:
- IIPE Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 30 Librarian, IT, Engineering & Other Jobs
- SSC SI Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 1564 Sub Inspector (Delhi Police & CAPF)
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of UPSC||http://www.upsc.gov.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 100/-|
|SC/ ST||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)/ Offline (Print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only)|
|UPSC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||16 June, 2020|
|Last date to apply||06 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||06 July 2020|
|Exam Date||06 Sept, 2020|
|Date of Declaration of Exam Result||Dec, 2020|
The selection process of NDA & NA (II) at UPSC will comprise of
- Written Test– 900 Marks
- SSB Test/Interview: 900 Marks
- Stage I – Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) – Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT).
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days.
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Mathematics: Duration- 2½ Hours; Marks- 300
- General Ability Test: Duration- 2½ Hours; Marks- 600
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 24 Field Engineer Posts July 4, 2020
- NIFT Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 19 Non-Teaching (ITI/ Graduate/ Diploma) Posts July 4, 2020
- MMRDA Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 110 ITI Technician & Other Jobs July 3, 2020
- JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 26 Engineering/ CA/ Account Officers July 3, 2020
- BECIL Vacancy 2020: Online form for 35 Graduate, 12th, 10th & Diploma Jobs July 2, 2020
Union Public Service Commission NDA & NA (II) Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for NDA & NA (II) in UPSC?
- You can find the link to apply online for NDA & NA (II) Jobs in UPSC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://www.upsc.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for NDA & NA (II) in UPSC?
- Last Date to apply for NDA & NA (II) in UPSC is: 06 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is UPSC NDA & NA (II) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for NDA & NA (II) in UPSC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of NDA & NA (II) in UPSC?
- 56000- 177500 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for NDA & NA (II)?
- The age limit for NDA & NA (II) is Born: 2 Jan, 2002 – 1 Jan, 2005. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ India rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for NDA & NA (II) in UPSC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for NDA & NA (II)?
- The educational qualification for NDA & NA (II) is 12th.
Q. 8: What is the full form of UPSC?
- Full form of UPSC is Union Public Service Commission.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of NDA & NA (II) are in UPSC?
- Total job vacancies for NDA & NA (II) are 413.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at UPSC?
- Current job openings are 413 vacancies for NDA & NA (II) in UPSC.
- First, apply online for UPSC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join UPSC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in UPSC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in UPSC are- NDA & NA (II).
- No. of Vacancies: 413