Tripura Govt Current Job Openings 2018: Delhi Police invites Offline application form for the recruitment against 65 job vacancies for constable (Executive) on contractual basis from natives of Tripura having Permanent Residential Certificate of Tripura. The registration will start on 30 Sept, 2018 and last date for submitting Offline application is 30 Oct, 2018.
The details about this career opportunity in Delhi Police like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||constable (Executive)|
|Registration Dates||30 Sept, 2018 to 30 Oct, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
The constable (Executive) vacancies details, age limit & eligibility criteria are as follows….
Pay Scale: in the scale of L-3 PB-01 Scale ₹ 21700-69100
You might be interested in these Tripura govt jobs:
- TPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 177 PA Grade-2 Posts, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018: Online form for 7275 CRP Clerk-VIII Vacancy & Exam Pattern
The eligibility criteria for constable (Executive) posts in Delhi Police are as follows…
- Educational qualifications: 10+2 or equivalent.
- Age Limit: 18-21 years (as on 01/ 07/2018). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Physical Standards:
- Male: Height- 170 cm (165 cm for ST) Chest: 81 cm – 85 cm (76 cm-80 cm for ST)
- Female: Height- 157 cm (155 cm for SC/ST)
Interested candidates must fill in the Offline Application Form available at Official website of Delhi Police at
Directly download from here: Download application form for constable (Executive)
(Print PDF page no. 13-14)
- For GEN/ OBC: ₹ 0/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
Application Form Instructions: Send the filled-in application form along with necessary documents to address:
Deputy Commissioner of Police
Chairman, Recruitment Board
Camp office: A.D Nagar Police Line, PO A.D Nagar
with envelope by registered post/ speed post. Applicants must enclose a self addressed (in English only) envelope with Rs 10/- postage stamp affixed on it along with the application form.
|Offline application starting date||30 Sept, 2018|
|Offline application last date to apply||30 Oct 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||30 Oct 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||to be notified later|
The selection process of constable (Executive) will comprise of
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE & MT)- Qualifying only
- Written Examination
Written Examination Pattern: 100 objective type questions, 100 marks, 1.5 hours duration.
Syllabus: Reasoning- 35 marks, General Knowledge & Current Affairs- 50 marks and Numerical Ability-15 marks
Advt. No. ————