|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest TPSC Jobs 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission, Tripura invites Online application form for the recruitment against 100 sarkari job vacancies for Personal Assistant Grade-II (PA-II) under GA(P&T) Department.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Registration Dates||24 Sept, 2020 to 16 Sept, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Tripura Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Tripura sarkari naukri like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Personal Assistant (PA)||100||Higher Secondary + Computer Certificate + Shorthand @ 100 WPM & English Typing @ 40 WPM||18-41 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 16/10/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Tripura rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
(Will start on 24 Sept, 2020)
|Official Website of TPSC||http://www.tpsc.gov.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|SC/ ST/ BPL/ PH||₹ 100/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|TPSC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||24 Sept, 2020|
|Last date to apply||16 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||16 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of PA at TPSC will comprise of
- Preliminary Examination of 100 marks (multiple Choice Type Test),
- Type Writing (Using Computer) of 100 marks & Shorthand Writing & Transcription (using computer) of 200 marks
- Main Examination of 250 marks (Conventional Type Test).
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Preliminary Exam of 2 hours-
- English: 50 Marks – Use of appropriate Preposition and Article, Synonyms and Antonyms, Use of common phrase and Idioms Comprehension, Ordering of words in a Sentence, Sporting of Errors etc.
- General Studies: 50 Marks – General Knowledge with special reference to Tripura & North Eastern Region, Current Affairs of Local, National and International Importance, Simple Arithmetic, Mental Ability etc.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- TPSC Recuitment 2020: Apply Online for 100 PA Vacancies September 18, 2020
- TPSC Notification 2020: Apply Online for 22 Sub Inspector- SI (Men) Vacancies September 9, 2020
- Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 4499 ITI Apprentice August 14, 2020
- Tripura Police Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 213 Mahila Police Volunteer July 29, 2020
- Tripura Police Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 463 Mahila Police Volunteer Vacancy February 25, 2020
Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for PA in TPSC?
- You can find the link to apply online for PA Jobs in TPSC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://www.tpsc.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for PA in TPSC?
- Last Date to apply for PA in TPSC is: 16 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is TPSC PA Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for PA in TPSC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of PA in TPSC?
- 24000- 30000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for PA?
- The age limit for PA is 18-41 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Tripura rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for PA in TPSC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for PA?
- The educational qualification for PA is Higher Secondary.
Q. 8: What is the full form of TPSC?
- Full form of TPSC is Tripura Public Service Commission.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of PA are in TPSC?
- Total job vacancies for PA are 100.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at TPSC?
- Current job openings are 100 vacancies for PA in TPSC.
- First, apply online for TPSC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join TPSC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in TPSC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in TPSC are- PA.
- No. of Vacancies: 100