|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest TS High Court Recruitment 2020: Telangana High Court, Hyderabad invites Offline application form for the recruitment against 09 government job vacancies for District Judge (Entry Level).
|TS High Court Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||District Judge (Entry Level)|
|Registration Dates||22 Oct, 2020 to 09 Nov, 2020
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Telangana Jobs
The details about this Telangana recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||District Judge (Entry Level)||09||A practising Advocate for not less than 7 years||35-45 years|
* As on 1/10/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Telangana rules.
|How to apply Offline?|
|Download Application form|| Click here
(At PDF page no. 6)
|Submit Application form at||Chief Secretary to Government of Telangana, General Administration, Burugula Rama Krishna Rao Bhavan, 9th floor, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad-500063|
|Official Website of TS High Court||https://tshc.gov.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Offline (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Offline application will start on||22 Oct, 2020|
|Last date to apply||09 Nov 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||09 Nov 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of District Judge (Entry Level) at TS High Court will comprise of
- Written Test (300 Marks)
- Personal Interview (50 Marks)
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
- Civil Law,
- Criminal Law and
- English (Translation, Essay Writing and Grammar Vocabulary) .
Each paper shall carry 100 marks and duration of three (3) hours.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- MSME Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 16 Admin Officer, Admin Assistant & Front Desk Executive November 18, 2020Last Date: 30 Nov, 2020
- Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 119 Graduate & Technician Apprentice October 30, 2020Last Date: 20 Nov, 2020
- ECIL Career 2020: Apply Online for 25 Technical Officer & Liaison Officer Vacancy October 26, 2020Last Date: 03 Nov, 2020
- TS High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply Offline for 09 District Judge (Entry Level) October 23, 2020Last Date: 09 Nov, 2020
- ECIL Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 64 Junior Artisan, Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant October 21, 2020Last Date: 02 Nov, 2020
Q. 1: How to Apply Offline for District Judge (Entry Level) in TS High Court?
- You can find the link to apply Offline for District Judge (Entry Level) Jobs in TS High Court on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://tshc.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the Offline form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply Offline for District Judge (Entry Level) in TS High Court?
- Last Date to apply for District Judge (Entry Level) in TS High Court is: 09 Nov, 2020
Q. 3: What is TS High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for District Judge (Entry Level) in TS High Court.
Q. 4: What is the salary of District Judge (Entry Level) in TS High Court?
- 51550- 63070 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for District Judge (Entry Level)?
- The age limit for District Judge (Entry Level) is 35-45 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Telangana rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for District Judge (Entry Level) in TS High Court?
- A practising Advocate for not less than 7 years . You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for District Judge (Entry Level)?
- The educational qualification for District Judge (Entry Level) is A practising Advocate for not less than 7 years .
Q. 8: What is the full form of TS High Court?
- Full form of TS High Court is Telangana High Court.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of District Judge (Entry Level) are in TS High Court?
- Total job vacancies for District Judge (Entry Level) are 09.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at TS High Court?
- Current job openings are 09 vacancies for District Judge (Entry Level) in TS High Court.
- First, apply Offline for TS High Court job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join TS High Court.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in TS High Court?
- Currently, open job vacancies in TS High Court are- District Judge (Entry Level).
- No. of Vacancies: 09