|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest CDSCO Recruitment 2020: Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Hyderabad invites Online application form for the recruitment against 09 sarkari job vacancies for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst.
|CDSCO Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst|
|Registration Dates||24 Nov, 2020 to 14 Dec, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Telangana Jobs
The details about this Telangana recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Bench Chemist||06||B. Pharmacy /M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical/ MSc (Chemistry)||21-32 years|
|2||Lab Assistant||02||Degree/ 12th passed||21-30 years|
|3||Office Assistant||01||10th/12th||21-30 years|
*Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Telangana rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Send Application form at specified email|
|Official Website of CDSCO||https://cdsco.gov.in|
|Download Telangana Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||24 Nov, 2020|
|Last date to apply||14 Dec, 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||14 Dec, 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst at CDSCO will comprise of
- Written Test and/or
- Personal Interview
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination: Will be updated when available.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download our Govt Job Alert Apps:
- Telangana Postal Circle Vacancy 2021: Apply Online for 1150 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) January 27, 2021Last Date: 26 Feb, 2021
- MIDHANI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 09 Jr Technician, Welder, Nurse & Others January 12, 2021Last Date: 23 Jan, 2021
- ECIL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 180 Graduate Engineer & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice January 8, 2021Last Date: 15 Jan, 2021
- Secunderabad Job 2020: Apply Online for 52 PGT, TGT & PRT Vacancy @ APS Bolarum December 25, 2020Last Date: 20 Jan, 2021
- CCI Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 100 Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices December 10, 2020Last Date: 20 Jan, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO?
- You can find the link to apply online for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst Jobs in CDSCO on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://cdsco.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO?
- Last Date to apply for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO is: 14 Dec, 2020
Q. 3: What is CDSCO Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given under section- Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO?
- 18000- 32000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst?
- The age limit for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst is 21-30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Telangana rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO?
- 10th/12th, Graduation/ PG. You can find full details in the Eligibility section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst?
- The educational qualification for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst is 10th/12th, Graduation/ PG.
Q. 8: What is the full form of CDSCO?
- Full form of CDSCO is Central Drugs Testing Laboratory.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst are in CDSCO?
- Total job vacancies for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst are 09.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at CDSCO?
- Current job openings are 09 vacancies for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO.
- First, apply online for CDSCO job given on this page and then qualify this Selection Process test to join CDSCO.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in CDSCO?
- Currently, open job vacancies in CDSCO are- Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst.
- No. of Vacancies: 09