TNPSC Current Job Openings 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites Online application form for the recruitment against 53 job vacancies for Draughtsman in the Town and Country Planning Department. The registration will start on 31 Oct, 2018 and last date for submitting Online application is 28 Nov, 2018.
The details about this career opportunity in TNPSC like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, cut-off, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Registration Dates||31 Oct, 2018 to 28 Nov, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
The Draughtsman vacancies, eligibility criteria & age limit are as follows….
|Draughtsman, Grade III||53||Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning
Diploma in Civil + 3 yrs exp.
Diploma in Architectural Assistantship + 3 yrs exp.
* As on 01/07/2018. For reserved category candidates, the Upper age limit is relaxed by Tamil Nadu Govt rules and regulations/ DoPT guidelines.
Pay Scale: ₹ 35,400-1,12,400/-
You might be interested in these Tamil Nadu govt jobs:
- MSTC Careers 2018: Apply online for 26 Computer Assistant, Steno, Peon & Other Jobs
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018: Online form for 7275 CRP Clerk-VIII Vacancy & Exam Pattern
Fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission at
Directly from here: Direct link to apply for Draughtsman
- For GEN/ OBC: ₹ 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ ESM: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
|TNPSC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application starting date||31 Oct, 2018|
|Online application last date to apply||28 Nov 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||28 Nov 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||3 Feb, 2019|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||to be notified later|
The selection process of Draughtsman will comprise of
- Written Test (500 Marks)
- Personal Interview (70 Marks)
Paper- 1: (Diploma Standard) (200 Questions) Town & Country Planning / Architectural Assistantship/ Civil Engineering
- General Studies (Diploma Standard) – 75 Questions
- Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
Detailed syllabus can be seen in the recruitment notification. (PDF page no 14-21)
Advt. No. 517 (30 / 2018)