|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest NIFT Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai invites Online application form for the recruitment against 19 govt job vacancies for Non-Teaching Posts purely on Contract Basis.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Registration Dates||4 July, 2020 to 24 July, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Tamilnadu Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this sarkari job recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Junior Assistant||05||12th + Computer Diploma + speed of 30 wpm in English / Hindi typing||18-25 years|
|2||Library Assistant||02||Graduate + Diploma in Library Science + Atleast 1 year assistance||21-30 years|
|3||Lab Assistant||06||Diploma in Leather Technology/ Graduate|
+ DOE / ACC Certificate / NIIT Certificate in Computer Application + Garment industry experience ORDiploma/ Certificate cutting & Tailoring / Dress
Designing + experience ORDiploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 yrs of Experience OR
ITI Fitter & Apprenticeship Certificate with 5 yrs of Experience and a Certificate Course in Computer Application
|4||Electrician||01||ITI Diploma in Electricians|
+ 05 years experience
|5||Plumber||01||ITI trade certification|
+ 05 years experience
|6||Multi-Tasking Staff||04||Matriculation OR ITI Pass||18-25 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 24/7/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Tamilnadu rules.
You might be eligible for these jobs:
- MMRDA Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 110 ITI Technician & Other Jobs
- Oushadhi Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 539 Boiler Operator, Masiyar, Machine Operator & Apprentice
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
+ Submit Hard Copy at The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Rajiv Gandhi Salai Taramani, Chennai – 600 113, Tamil Nadu
|Official Website of NIFT||https://www.nift.ac.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 500/-|
|SC/ ST||₹ 300/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Link available in the Institute website|
Sl.No.2 of Page No.15)
|NIFT Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||4 July, 2020|
|Last date to apply||24 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||24 July 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Non-Teaching Posts at NIFT will comprise of
- Written Test
- Skill Test/ Typing Test
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination: Will be updated when available.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 201 Medical & Paramedical Jobs August 12, 2020
- NIOT Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 05 Scientist (Engg.) & Technician (ITI) Jobs August 9, 2020
- ECIL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 24 Technical Officer, Scientific Asst & Other August 6, 2020
- MRB Chennai Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 87 Skilled Assistant (ITI) Posts July 25, 2020
- TN Social Welfare Jobs 2020: Apply Online for 15 Call Respondents (Social Work Graduate) July 8, 2020
National Institute of Fashion Technology Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Non-Teaching Posts in NIFT?
- You can find the link to apply online for Non-Teaching Posts Jobs in NIFT on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.nift.ac.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Non-Teaching Posts in NIFT?
- Last Date to apply for Non-Teaching Posts in NIFT is: 24 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is NIFT Non-Teaching Posts Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Non-Teaching Posts in NIFT.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Non-Teaching Posts in NIFT?
- 20000- 20200 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Non-Teaching Posts?
- The age limit for Non-Teaching Posts is 18-25 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Tamilnadu rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts in NIFT?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Non-Teaching Posts?
- The educational qualification for Non-Teaching Posts is Diploma/ Degree.
Q. 8: What is the full form of NIFT?
- Full form of NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Non-Teaching Posts are in NIFT?
- Total job vacancies for Non-Teaching Posts are 19.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at NIFT?
- Current job openings are 19 vacancies for Non-Teaching Posts in NIFT.
- First, apply online for NIFT job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join NIFT.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in NIFT?
- Currently, open job vacancies in NIFT are- Non-Teaching Posts.
- No. of Vacancies: 19