|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest SSC SI Vacancy 2020: Staff Selection Commission, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 1564 sarkari job vacancies for Sub Inspector (SI).
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Registration Dates||17 June, 2020 to 16 July, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: All SSC Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this India government job recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||SI (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male||91||Graduation (Any);||20-25 years|
|2||SI (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female||78||Graduation (Any)||20-25 years|
|3||SI (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)||1395||Graduation (Any)||20-25 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 1/1/2021. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/India rules.
You might be eligible for these Vacancies:
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 353 ITI Technician, Nurse, Engineer & Other Jobs
- NTPC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 100 Engineering Trainee (GATE-qualified)
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of SSC||https://ssc.nic.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ BHIM UPI)|
|SSC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||17 June, 2020|
|Last date to apply||16 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||18 July 2020 (22 July for Challan)|
|Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) Date||29 Sept, 2020 to 05 Oct, 2020|
|Computer Based Examination (Paper-II) Date||01 March, 2021|
The selection process of Sub Inspector (SI) at SSC will comprise of
- Physical Standards:
- Male: Height- 170 cm; Chest- Min. 80 cm un-expanded & 85 cm when expanded
- Female: Height- 157 cm
- Physical Efficiency Test:
- For Male candidates:
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
- For female candidates:
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minute
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances
- For Male candidates:
- Paper-II and
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Paper- I: Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions); Duration- 2 hours
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 50 Questions; 50 Marks
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: 50 Questions; 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions; 50 Marks
- English Comprehension: 50 Questions; 50 Marks
- Negative Marking- 0.25 marks
Paper- II: Duration- 2 hours
- English language & Comprehension- 200 marks
|Advt No.||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our India Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- DSVRS Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 433 DEO, Computer Technician, Office Asst, Web Designer & O… January 27, 2021
- RBI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 241 Security Guards January 22, 2021
- Indian Army Technical Entry 2021: Apply Online for TES 45 Batch January 21, 2021
- Apex Bank Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 29 Asst manager, Manger & Others January 19, 2021
- Railway Apprentice 2021: Apply Online for 374 ITI & Non-ITI Apprentice January 17, 2021
Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Sub Inspector (SI) in SSC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Sub Inspector (SI) Jobs in SSC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://ssc.nic.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Sub Inspector (SI) in SSC?
- Last Date to apply for Sub Inspector (SI) in SSC is: 16 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Sub Inspector (SI) in SSC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Sub Inspector (SI) in SSC?
- 35400- 112400 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Sub Inspector (SI)?
- The age limit for Sub Inspector (SI) is 20-25 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ India rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Sub Inspector (SI) in SSC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Sub Inspector (SI)?
- The educational qualification for Sub Inspector (SI) is Graduation (Any).
Q. 8: What is the full form of SSC?
- Full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI) are in SSC?
- Total job vacancies for Sub Inspector (SI) are 1564.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at SSC?
- Current job openings are 1564 vacancies for Sub Inspector (SI) in SSC.
- First, apply online for SSC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join SSC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in SSC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in SSC are- Sub Inspector (SI).
- No. of Vacancies: 1564