|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest SSC Job 2020: Staff Selection Commission, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against government job vacancies for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020.
|SSC Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020|
|Total Posts||“To be notified Later”|
|Registration Dates||29 Dec, 2020 to 31 Jan, 2021|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: All SSC Jobs
The details about this SSC recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
* As on 1/1/2021. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/SSC rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here|
|Official Website of SSC||http://ssc.nic.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||29 Dec, 2020|
|Last date to apply||31 Jan, 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||02 Feb, 2021|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||04 Feb, 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan||06 Feb, 2021|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified later|
The selection process of Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 at SSC will comprise of
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable).
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Tier-1 (1 hours duration):
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25 questions; 50 Marks
- General Awareness: 25 questions; 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 questions; 50 Marks
- English Comprehension: 25 questions; 50 Marks
Tier-2 (2 hours duration for each paper):
- Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities: 100 questions; 200 Marks
- Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension: 200 questions; 200 Marks
- Paper-III: Statistics: 100 questions; 200 Marks
- Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics): 100 questions; 200 Marks
|Title/Advt No.||Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2020|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download our Govt Job Alert Apps:
- SSC Answer Key 2020: See Stenographer & Constable- Delhi Police Answer Key December 31, 2020
- SSC Job 2020: Apply Online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-2021 December 29, 2020Last Date: 31 Jan, 2021
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 4359 LDC, DEO & Postal Assistant [Date Extended Again] December 19, 2020Last Date: 26 Dec, 2020 [Extended Again]
- SSC Admit Card 2020: Download CHSL 2018 Skill Test Admit Card November 23, 2020
- SSC Exam Date 2020: See Skill Test for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2018 Exam Schedule November 11, 2020
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 in SSC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 Jobs in SSC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://ssc.nic.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 in SSC?
- Last Date to apply for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 in SSC is: 31 Jan, 2021
Q. 3: What is SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given under section- Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 in SSC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 in SSC?
- 40000- 70000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020?
- The age limit for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 is Max 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ SSC rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 in SSC?
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream. You can find full details in the Eligibility section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020?
- The educational qualification for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 is Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
Q. 8: What is the full form of SSC?
- Full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 are in SSC?
- Total job vacancies for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 are “To be notified Later”.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at SSC?
- Current job openings are “To be notified Later” vacancies for Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020 in SSC.
- First, apply online for SSC job given on this page and then qualify this Selection Process test to join SSC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in SSC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in SSC are- Combined Graduate Level CGL- 2020.
- No. of Vacancies: “To be notified Later”