|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest SSC JE Job Vacancy 2020: Staff Selection Commission, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against government job vacancies for Junior Engineer (JE).
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Total Posts||Will be notified later|
|Registration Dates||01 Oct, 2020 to 30 Oct, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: All SSC Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this SSC recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Junior Engineer (JE)||Will be notified later||Engineering Diploma/ Degree in Related Trade||Upto 30 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 01/01/2021. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/SSC rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of SSC||https://ssc.nic.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|SSC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||01 Oct, 2020|
|Last date to apply||30 Oct 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||01 Nov, 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Junior Engineer (JE) at SSC will comprise of
- Paper-I (Computer Based Examination)
- Paper-II (Descriptive Type)
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Paper-1: Objective type
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 50 questions of 50 marks
- General Awareness: 50 questions of 50 marks
- Concerned subjects: 100 questions of 100 marks
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Paper-II: (Descriptive Type)- Concerned subject
Detailed syllabus: Kindly see recruitment notification for syllabus of all posts.
|Advt No.||JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACTS) EXAMINATION, 2020|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our SSC Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- SSC Stenographer Exam 2020: Apply Online for Grade C & Grade D Recruitment 2020 October 10, 2020
- SSC JE Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Junior Engineer Vacancies + Exam Pattern & Syllabus October 2, 2020
- Best Books for SSC Exam Preparation 2020- CGL, CHSLE [Latest Editions] October 1, 2020
- SSC Notice 31/8/2020: Submit Fee Now for Advt No. Phase –VIII/2020/Selection Posts September 1, 2020
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 5846 Vacancy August 1, 2020
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Junior Engineer (JE) in SSC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Junior Engineer (JE) Jobs in SSC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://ssc.nic.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Junior Engineer (JE) in SSC?
- Last Date to apply for Junior Engineer (JE) in SSC is: 30 Oct, 2020
Q. 3: What is SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Junior Engineer (JE) in SSC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Junior Engineer (JE) in SSC?
- 30000- 50000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Junior Engineer (JE)?
- The age limit for Junior Engineer (JE) is Upto 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ SSC rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer (JE) in SSC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Junior Engineer (JE)?
- The educational qualification for Junior Engineer (JE) is Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.
Q. 8: What is the full form of SSC?
- Full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Junior Engineer (JE) are in SSC?
- Total job vacancies for Junior Engineer (JE) are “Will be notified later”.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at SSC?
- Current job openings are “Will be notified later” vacancies for Junior Engineer (JE) in SSC.
- First, apply online for SSC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join SSC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in SSC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in SSC are- Junior Engineer (JE).
- No. of Vacancies: “Will be notified later”