|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest Western Railway Recruitment 2020: ,Jagiivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 67 govt job vacancies for Paramedical Posts.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Paramedical Posts (Contractual)|
|Registration Dates||28 June, 2020 to 02 July, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Railway Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this sarkari job recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||CMP-GDMO @ ₹ 75000 per month||08||MBBS||53 years|
|2||CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae / Intensivist/ Physician/ Anaesthetist @ ₹ 95000 per month||09||MBBS and PG Degree /Diploma in respective speciality.||53 years|
|3||Nursing Supdt @ ₹ 44900 per month||43||Nurse and Mid-wife certificate||20-40 years|
|4||Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician @ ₹ 35400 per month||01||B.Sc plus Diploma in hemodialysis OR two years satisfactory in-house Training /Experience in haemodialysis||20-33 years|
|5||Lab Technician @ ₹ 21700 per month||04||(10+2 Stage) with Science plus Diploma in Medical|
Lab. Technology (DMLT)
|6||Radiographer @ ₹ 29200 per month||02||10+2 with physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis||19-33 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 28/6/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/India rules.
You might be eligible for these India jobs:
- Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2020: Apply Offline for 53 Paramedical Jobs
- Balrampur Hospital Vacancy 2020: Walk in Interview for 15 Nurse & Other Paramedical Jobs
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of Western Railway||https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Western Railway Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||28 June, 2020|
|Last date to apply||02 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||02 July 2020|
|Tentative Telephonic Interview Date||4 July, 2020 onwards|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Telephonic Interview|
The selection process of Paramedical Posts at Western Railway will comprise of
- Personal Interview.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 67 Nursing & Paramedical Jobs June 29, 2020
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 196 ITI Apprentice Vacancies June 16, 2020
- DLW Apprentice Form 2020: Apply Online for 182 ITI Apprenticeships February 29, 2020
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 37 Civil Engineering Jobs February 18, 2020
- RWF Bangalore Recruitment 2020: Apply Offline for 05 ITI & 12th Pass (Sports) Jobs February 15, 2020
Western Railway Paramedical Posts Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Paramedical Posts in Western Railway?
- You can find the link to apply online for Paramedical Posts Jobs in Western Railway on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Paramedical Posts in Western Railway?
- Last Date to apply for Paramedical Posts in Western Railway is: 02 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is Western Railway Paramedical Posts Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Paramedical Posts in Western Railway.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Paramedical Posts in Western Railway?
- 29000- 95000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Paramedical Posts?
- The age limit for Paramedical Posts is 18-40 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ India rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Paramedical Posts in Western Railway?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Paramedical Posts?
- The educational qualification for Paramedical Posts is Degree/ Diploma.
Q. 8: What is the full form of Western Railway?
- Full form of Western Railway is Western Railway.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Paramedical Posts are in Western Railway?
- Total job vacancies for Paramedical Posts are 67.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Western Railway?
- Current job openings are 67 vacancies for Paramedical Posts in Western Railway.
- First, apply online for Western Railway job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join Western Railway.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Western Railway?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Western Railway are- Paramedical Posts.
- No. of Vacancies: 67