SER Current Job Openings 2018: South Eastern Railway invites Online application form for the recruitment against 1785 job vacancies for Act Apprentice for ITI pass outs for its workshops at Kharagpur, Ranchi, Santragachi, Chakradharpur, Tata, Sini, Bondamunda, Adra, BKSC & Jharsuguda. The registration will start on 22 Oct, 2018 and last date for submitting Online application is 22 Nov, 2018.
The details about this career opportunity in SER like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, cut-off, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Registration Dates||22 Oct, 2018 to 22 Nov, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Selection 5. Notification|
The Apprentice vacancies, eligibility criteria & age limit are as follows….
* As on 01/01/2019. For reserved category candidates, the Upper age limit is relaxed by Indian Govt rules and regulations/ DoPT guidelines.
You might be interested in these ITI govt jobs:
- Indian Oil Eastern Region Recruitment 2018: Online form for 441 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- IOCL Panipat Refinery Apprentice Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 233 Technician & ITI Vacancy
- NTPC Jobs 2018: Apply online for 107 Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee and Other Vacancy
Fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of South Eastern Railway at
Directly from here: Direct link to apply for SER Apprentice
- For GEN/ OBC: ₹ 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
|SER Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application starting date||22 Oct, 2018|
|Online application last date to apply||22 Nov 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||22 Nov 2018|
The selection process of Apprentice will be purely on merit based.
Advt. No. SER-HQ/PERS/Act Apprentices/201-19