|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest Railway Jobs 2021: Rail Wheel Plant Bela, Indian Railway, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 70 government job vacancies for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices.
|Railway Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices|
|Registration Dates||23 Dec, 2020 to 14 Jan, 2021|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Railway Jobs
The details about this Railway recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
*Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Railway rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here|
|Official Website of Railway||https://rwp.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||23 Dec, 2020|
|Last date to apply||14 Jan, 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||14 Jan, 2021|
|Tentative result Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices at Railway will comprise of
- Merit List based on Marks of Concerned Qualifying Degree/ Diploma
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download our Govt Job Alert Apps:
- North Western Railway Vacancy 2021: Walkin Interview for 06 GDMO, Pulmonologist & Anaesthetist April 16, 2021Walkin Date: 23 April, 2021
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 33 Medical Practitioner (GDMO) April 16, 2021Last Date: 23 April, 2021
- Nagpur Central Railway Vacancy 2021: Apply Online for 17 GDMO, Laboratory Technician/Assistant & Radi… April 10, 2021Last Date: 16 April, 2021
- Central Railway Vacancy 2021: Walkin Interview for 18 Physicians, Anaesthetist/Intensivists, Chest Physic… April 8, 2021Walkin Date: 15 April, 2021
- Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Walkin Interview for 18 Contract Medical Practitioner April 8, 2021Walkin Date: 12 April, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices in Railway?
- You can find the link to apply online for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices Jobs in Railway on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://rwp.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices in Railway?
- Last Date to apply for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices in Railway is: 14 Jan, 2021
Q. 3: What is Railway B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given under section- Selection Process. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices in Railway.
Q. 4: What is the salary of B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices in Railway?
- 8000- 9000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices?
- The age limit for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices is As per apprenticeship rules. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Railway rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices in Railway?
- Diploma/ BTech/ BSc (Relevant). You can find full details in the Eligibility section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices?
- The educational qualification for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices is Diploma/ BTech/ BSc (Relevant).
Q. 8: What is the full form of Railway?
- Full form of Railway is Indian Railway.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices are in Railway?
- Total job vacancies for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices are 70.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Railway?
- Current job openings are 70 vacancies for B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices in Railway.
- First, apply online for Railway job given on this page and then qualify this Selection Process test to join Railway.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Railway?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Railway are- B.Tech/BSc & Diploma Engg. Apprentices.
- No. of Vacancies: 70