|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), Maharashtra invites Online application form for the recruitment against 58 government job vacancies for Technician-III/Electrical.
|Konkan Railway Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Registration Dates||28 Oct, 2020 to 27 Nov, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Railway Jobs
The details about this Railway recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Technician-III/Electrical||58||Matriculation/SSLC + ITI in Electrician/ Wireman/ Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing/Electronics Mechanic (OR) Matriculation/ SSLC plus CCAA||18-33 years|
* As on 1/1/2021. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Railway rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here|
|Official Website of Konkan Railway||http://konkanrailway.com|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 250/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||28 Oct, 2020|
|Last date to apply||27 Nov 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||27 Nov 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||December-2020|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||10 days before the date of the CBT/DV (as applicable)|
The selection process of Technician-III/Electrical at Konkan Railway will comprise of
- Written Test ( Marks)
- Personal Interview ( Marks)/ Group Discussion
- Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Driving Test
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Duration: 90 Minutes; 100 Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)-
- Common General Awareness- Mathematics; General Intelligence and Reasoning; General Science; General awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance.
- Technical: The syllabus for the Technical Awareness shall comprise questions on the trade
syllabus prescribed by Director General of Employment & Training (DGET)
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Walkin Interview for 16 Ayush Medical Officer May 12, 2021Walkin Date: 15 May, 2021
- South Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 40 Nursing Superintendent, Lab Asst, Hospital At… May 12, 2021Last Date: 15 May, 2021
- DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 24 Contract Laboratory Support – I, II, Scientific Suppor… May 11, 2021Last Date: 19 May, 2021
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 32 Medical Practitioner, Nursing Staff May 10, 2021Last Date: 13 May, 2021
- Northeast Frontier Railway Job 2021: Apply Online for 17 Contract Medical Practitioners (CMP) May 8, 2021Last Date: 19 May, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Technician-III/Electrical in Konkan Railway?
- You can find the link to apply online for Technician-III/Electrical Jobs in Konkan Railway on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://konkanrailway.com
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Technician-III/Electrical in Konkan Railway?
- Last Date to apply for Technician-III/Electrical in Konkan Railway is: 27 Nov, 2020
Q. 3: What is Konkan Railway Technician-III/Electrical Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Technician-III/Electrical in Konkan Railway.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Technician-III/Electrical in Konkan Railway?
- 30000- 40000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Technician-III/Electrical?
- The age limit for Technician-III/Electrical is 18-33 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Railway rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Technician-III/Electrical in Konkan Railway?
- Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing/Electronics Mechanic (OR) Matriculation/ SSLC plus CCAA . You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Technician-III/Electrical?
- The educational qualification for Technician-III/Electrical is Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing/Electronics Mechanic (OR) Matriculation/ SSLC plus CCAA .
Q. 8: What is the full form of Konkan Railway?
- Full form of Konkan Railway is Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL).
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Technician-III/Electrical are in Konkan Railway?
- Total job vacancies for Technician-III/Electrical are 58.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Konkan Railway?
- Current job openings are 58 vacancies for Technician-III/Electrical in Konkan Railway.
- First, apply online for Konkan Railway job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join Konkan Railway.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Konkan Railway?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Konkan Railway are- Technician-III/Electrical.
- No. of Vacancies: 58