Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab 2018: Office of the Advocate General, Punjab has announced a notification for the recruitment of 71 posts of Clerk-cum-DEO and Steno-Typist vacancies. The online registration will start on 16 April, 2018 and last date for submitting online application is 09 May, 2018.
The detailed Punjab Govt job information like number of vacancy/ eligibility criteria/ application fee /age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Govt Jobs in Punjab 2018 at glance|
|Post Name||Clerk-cum-DEO and Steno-Typist|
|Registration Dates||16 April 2018 to 09 May 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|How to Apply|
Punjab Govt Jobs Details
|Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator||51||25||06||05||15|
You might be interested in: Railway Jobs 2018: MRVC Recruitment of Project Engineer Vacancy, Apply Now
A. Educational Qualification
For Clerk-cum-DEO and Steno-typist:
- Graduation from a recognized University or Institution AND
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified OR
- Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of
Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India
Candidates age should be
- General: 18 to 37 years
- SC/ST/BC: 18 to 42 years
as on as on 01.01.2018 (Relaxation to reserved category as per GOI).
Selection of the candidates for the post of Steno-typist will be made on the basis of skill test and interview.
- Weightage of Written test – 85%
- Weightage of Interview – 15%
English stenography at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and Transcribe at a speed of 15 W.P.M. Time English Stenography: 5 minutes (first two hundred words in 2 ½ minutes and then 5 minutes’ rest and then other two hundred words in 2 ½ minutes).
Time English Transcribe: 27 minutes
For Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator
Selection of the candidates for the post of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator will be on written test and skill test.
Skill test: qualifying
- Total Time for Punjabi Test=10 Minutes
- Total Time for English Test=10 Minutes
In English typing test at least 30 words per minute.
In Punjabi typing test, a minimum gross speed of 30 words per minute. 8% mistakes are permissible in the Punjabi typing test.
Written Exam Pattern: 100 multiple choice questions, one mark each, 120 minutes, 1/4th Negative marking.
- Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form available at the website: www.govt.thapar.edu or directly from here: http://www.govt.thapar.edu/agpo/login.htm
- On Day 2, application fee can be paid either online or through bank challan in any of the State Bank of India branch. Link to pay fee online will be made available online in candidate’s login on next day of the application form filling.
- On the next day (Day 3), you will be shown links to upload your photograph and signature. After uploading the photograph and Signature you can find the link to view the application form.
- For UR: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ BC /ESM: Rs. 150/-
- For PWD: Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode (Online): Bank challan, Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
|Office of the Advocate General, Punjab Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online Registration starting date||16 April 2018|
|Online Registration closing date||09 May 2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee||10.05.2018|
|Start date of downloading the admit card for
Steno-typist skill test
|Date of Skill Test for Steno-typist||20.05.2018|
|Skill Test result for Steno-Typist||04.06.2018|
|Downloading the admit card for written test for
Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator and Steno-typist
|Date of Exam||17.06.2018|
|Uploading of question paper and answer key||18.06.2018|
|Window for filling objection||18.06.2018 to 26.06.2018|
|Result of written Examination||29.06.2018|
|Window for OMR Sheet checking||02.07.2018 to 03.07.2018|
|List of successful candidates for Steno-Typist||05.07.2018|
|Date of Skill Test for Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator||08.07.2018|
Advt. No. ————