|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest SAIL Job Vacancy 2020: Durgapur Steel Plant, SAIL, West Bengal invites Online application form for the recruitment against 82 government job vacancies for Nurse Trainee.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Nurse Trainee|
|Registration Dates||08 Sept, 2020 to 26 Sept, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: West Bengal Govt Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this PSU recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Nurse Trainee |
Stipend per month Rs.8000/- plus
|82||B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||Max. 30 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 26/9/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/PSU rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Download Annexure-A: Format of application (ZIP file)|
>> Send Application form + scanned documents to [email protected]
|Official Website of SAIL||https://www.sailcareers.com|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|SAIL Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||08 Sept, 2020|
|Last date to apply||26 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||26 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Interview Date||To be intimated by mail in due course|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||To be intimated by mail in due course|
The selection process of Nurse Trainee at SAIL will comprise of
- Online interview through CISCO Webex
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download (ZIP file)|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our PSU Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 180 ITI Apprenticeship Vacancy September 20, 2020
- ECIL Job 2020: Apply Online for 17 Technical Officer (Engineering) Vacancies September 19, 2020
- MIDHANI Careers 2020: Walkin for 38 Assistant (Diploma Engineer) Posts September 19, 2020
- MIDHANI Job 2020: Apply Online for 04 Jr Artisan (ITI) Jobs [Extended to 11/10] September 19, 2020
- THDC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Offline for 110 ITI Apprentice (COPA, Fitter, Electrician, Steno,… September 18, 2020
Durgapur Steel Plant, SAIL Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Nurse Trainee in SAIL?
- You can find the link to apply online for Nurse Trainee Jobs in SAIL on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.sailcareers.com
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Nurse Trainee in SAIL?
- Last Date to apply for Nurse Trainee in SAIL is: 26 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is SAIL Nurse Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Nurse Trainee in SAIL.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Nurse Trainee in SAIL?
- 8000- 9000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Nurse Trainee?
- The age limit for Nurse Trainee is Max. 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ PSU rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Nurse Trainee in SAIL?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Nurse Trainee?
- The educational qualification for Nurse Trainee is B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.
Q. 8: What is the full form of SAIL?
- Full form of SAIL is Durgapur Steel Plant, SAIL.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Nurse Trainee are in SAIL?
- Total job vacancies for Nurse Trainee are 82.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at SAIL?
- Current job openings are 82 vacancies for Nurse Trainee in SAIL.
- First, apply online for SAIL job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join SAIL.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in SAIL?
- Currently, open job vacancies in SAIL are- Nurse Trainee.
- No. of Vacancies: 82