|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 23 govt job vacancies for Medical Officer at Assam Asset.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Registration Dates||12 Aug, 2020 to 10 Sept, 2020|
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this sarkari job recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Medical Officer Emergency Duty (EMO) @ ₹ 72000 per month||08||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)||— years|
|2||Medical Officer-General Duty @ ₹ 75000 per month||01||M.B.B.S.||— years|
|3||Medical Officer-Occupational Health @ ₹ 75000 per month||01||M.B.B.S.||— years|
|4||Medical Officer Physician Par Time @ ₹ 55000 per month||01||MD-General Medicine||— years|
|5||Medical Officer Radiology @ ₹ 100000 per month||01||MD (Radiology)/ MD (Radio Diagnosis)||— years|
|6||Medical Officer Surgery @ ₹ 100000 per month||01||MS- General Surgery||— years|
|7||Medical Officer Field Duty @ ₹ 75000 per month||04||M.B.B.S.||— years|
|8||Medical Officer Homoeopathy @ ₹ 55000 per month||01||BHMS||— years|
|9||Medical Officer Gynaecology @ ₹ 100000 per month||01||MD/MS (Gynaecology)||— years|
|10||Medical Officer Anaesthesia @ ₹ 100000 per month||01||MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma in Anaesthesia||— years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
*Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/PSU rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
+ Send Document to
by 11 Sept, 2020
|Official Website of ONGC||https://www.ongcindia.com|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|ONGC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||12 Aug, 2020|
|Last date to apply||10 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||10 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Interview Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Medical Officer at ONGC will comprise of
- Qualification – 70 marks
- 60 marks for essential qualification &
- upto 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications
- Interview – 30 marks
|Advt No.||2/2020 (R&P)|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
Similar Medical Jobs-
- Rajgarh Job Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 87 MO, ANM, Lab Technician & Pharmacist September 17, 2020
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2020: Walkin for 76 Nurse & Other Paramedical Trainee Vacancies (25 Sept-0… September 17, 2020
- Panvel Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 139 MO, Staff Nurse, Health Worker, Pharm… September 16, 2020
- Bokaro Job 2020: Apply Online for 69 MO, ANM, GNM/ Staff Nurse & Other September 15, 2020
- UPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 194 Asst Professor (Medical), Livestock Officer, Asst Director (S… September 13, 2020
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Medical Officer in ONGC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Medical Officer Jobs in ONGC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.ongcindia.com
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Medical Officer in ONGC?
- Last Date to apply for Medical Officer in ONGC is: 10 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is ONGC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Medical Officer in ONGC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Medical Officer in ONGC?
- 72000- 100000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Medical Officer?
- The age limit for Medical Officer is — years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ PSU rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer in ONGC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Medical Officer?
- The educational qualification for Medical Officer is Graduation/ Post Graduation.
Q. 8: What is the full form of ONGC?
- Full form of ONGC is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Medical Officer are in ONGC?
- Total job vacancies for Medical Officer are 23.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at ONGC?
- Current job openings are 23 vacancies for Medical Officer in ONGC.
- First, apply online for ONGC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join ONGC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in ONGC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in ONGC are- Medical Officer.
- No. of Vacancies: 23