|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest NTPC Vacancy 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, New Delhi invites Online application form for the recruitment against 100 sarkari job vacancies for Engineering Trainee.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Engineering Trainee|
|Registration Dates||16 June, 2020 to 06 July, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: PSU Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this PSU government job recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Electrical||30||Relevant Engineering Degree + GATE 2020||27 years|
|2||Electronics/ Instrumentation||25||Relevant Engineering Degree + GATE 2020||27 years|
|3||Mechanical||45||Relevant Engineering Degree + GATE 2020||27 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 6/7/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/PSU rules.
You might be eligible for these PSU Vacancies:
- KIOCL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 25 Graduate Engineer Trainee
- TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 31 ITI & Diploma Engineering Jobs
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of NTPC||https://www.ntpc.co.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)/ Offline at SBI Bank|
|NTPC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||16 June, 2020|
|Last date to apply||06 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||06 July 2020|
|Tentative GD/ Interview Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Engineering Trainee at NTPC will comprise of
- Shortlisting based on GATE-2020 marks- 85% weightage
- GD 5% weightage
- Interview 10% weightage
|Advt No.||Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees -2020 through GATE-2020|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- ONGC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 17 Medical Officer Posts July 8, 2020
- NSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 220 Management Trainee, ITI Technician & Others July 7, 2020
- MMRDA Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 110 ITI Technician & Other Jobs July 6, 2020
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 24 Field Engineer Posts July 4, 2020
- PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 617 ITI, Diploma & Engineering Graduate Vacancy June 28, 2020
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Engineering Trainee in NTPC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Engineering Trainee Jobs in NTPC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.ntpc.co.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Engineering Trainee in NTPC?
- Last Date to apply for Engineering Trainee in NTPC is: 06 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is NTPC Engineering Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Engineering Trainee in NTPC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Engineering Trainee in NTPC?
- 50000- 150000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Engineering Trainee?
- The age limit for Engineering Trainee is 27 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ PSU rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Trainee in NTPC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Engineering Trainee?
- The educational qualification for Engineering Trainee is Bachelor’s Degree (Engg/ Technology/ AMIE).
Q. 8: What is the full form of NTPC?
- Full form of NTPC is National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Engineering Trainee are in NTPC?
- Total job vacancies for Engineering Trainee are 100.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at NTPC?
- Current job openings are 100 vacancies for Engineering Trainee in NTPC.
- First, apply online for NTPC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join NTPC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in NTPC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in NTPC are- Engineering Trainee.
- No. of Vacancies: 100