|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest NHDC Vacancy 2020: Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd., Madhya Pradesh invites Online application form for the recruitment against 21 sarkari job vacancies for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) at Indira Sager Power Station.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech)|
|Registration Dates||29 Aug, 2020 to 25 Sept, 2020|
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Madhya Pradesh government job recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Apprentice (ITI)||Electrical- 04; Fitter- 02; COPA- 02; Mechanical (Air Conditioning) – 02||ITI Diploma||18-25 years|
|2||Apprentice (Diploma)||Civil- 01; Electrical- 02; Electrical & Electronics- 1; Mechanical- 01)||Diploma Engg. (Relevant)||18-25 years|
|3||Apprentice (B.E/ B.Tech)||Civil- 02; Electrical- 03; Mechanical- 01)||Engineering Degree (Relevant)||18-25 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 1/9/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Madhya Pradesh rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here for ITI|
+ Submit Hard copy to-
The Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira Sager Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119.
|Official Website of NHDC||https://www.nhdcindia.com|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|NHDC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||29 Aug, 2020|
|Last date to apply||25 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||25 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Result Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) at NHDC will comprise of
- Written Test and/or merit list (Expected)
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination: Will be updated when available.
|Advt No.||NH DC/2/HRD/App/I/2020|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Madhya Pradesh Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- NRHM MP Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 3800 CHO (Community Health Officer) Vacancy September 18, 2020
- Rajgarh Job Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 87 MO, ANM, Lab Technician & Pharmacist September 17, 2020
- PSTET Exam date 2020: See new MPPEB’s Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test-2020 Exam Schedule September 9, 2020
- NBT Job 2020: Apply Offline for 15 Editorial Assistant Vacancies September 7, 2020
- MP High Court Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 252 Civil Judge Jobs September 6, 2020
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) in NHDC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) Jobs in NHDC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.nhdcindia.com
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) in NHDC?
- Last Date to apply for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) in NHDC is: 25 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is NHDC Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) in NHDC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) in NHDC?
- 7000- 9000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech)?
- The age limit for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) is 18-25 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Madhya Pradesh rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) in NHDC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech)?
- The educational qualification for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) is ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech.
Q. 8: What is the full form of NHDC?
- Full form of NHDC is Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Ltd..
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) are in NHDC?
- Total job vacancies for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) are 21.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at NHDC?
- Current job openings are 21 vacancies for Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) in NHDC.
- First, apply online for NHDC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join NHDC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in NHDC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in NHDC are- Apprentice (ITI, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech).
- No. of Vacancies: 21