|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest NBCC Vacancy 2020: National Buildings Construction Corporation, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 100 govt job vacancies for Civil & Electrical Engineer.
|NBCC Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Civil & Electrical Engineer|
|Registration Dates||11 Nov, 2020 to “15 Days from Start of Online Application”, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: PSU Jobs
The details about this PSU vacancy notification like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Civil Engineer||80||BE /B Tech. Degree (Relevant) + 02 years experience||35 years|
|2||Electrical Engineer||20||BE /B Tech. Degree (Relevant) + 02 years experience||35 years|
* As on AgeDate/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/PSU rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here (Will start soon)|
+ Send Hard copy of duly filled online application form & application fee receipt to General Manager, (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2
along with a copy of the relevant documents
|Official Website of NBCC||https://nbccindia.com|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||11 Nov, 2020|
|Last date to apply||“15 Days from Start of Online Application” 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||“15 Days from Start of Online Application” 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Civil & Electrical Engineer at NBCC will comprise of
- Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion & Personal Interview or written test followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview or by any other appropriate way
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination: Will be updated when available.
|Advt No./ Title||Engineer (Civil) & Engineer ( Electrical) On Contract Basis – Advt. No.04/2020.|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- WCL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 56 Staff Nurse (Trainee) May 13, 2021Last Date: 27 May, 2021
- NLC Job 2021: Apply Online for 43 Nurse, Assistant, Technician May 13, 2021Last Date: 22 May, 2021
- BECIL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 28 Medical Record Technician May 13, 2021Last Date: 31 May, 2021
- NHPC, Baramulla Recruitment 2021: Apply Offline for 19 ITI Apprentice May 13, 2021Last Date: 25 May, 2021
- HAL, Nashik Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 05 Graduate Apprentices May 12, 2021Last Date: 26 May, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Civil & Electrical Engineer in NBCC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Civil & Electrical Engineer Jobs in NBCC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://nbccindia.com
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Civil & Electrical Engineer in NBCC?
- Last Date to apply for Civil & Electrical Engineer in NBCC is: “15 Days from Start of Online Application”, 2020
Q. 3: What is NBCC Civil & Electrical Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Civil & Electrical Engineer in NBCC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Civil & Electrical Engineer in NBCC?
- 42500- 50000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Civil & Electrical Engineer?
- The age limit for Civil & Electrical Engineer is 35 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ PSU rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Civil & Electrical Engineer in NBCC?
- BE /B Tech. Degree (Relevant). You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Civil & Electrical Engineer?
- The educational qualification for Civil & Electrical Engineer is BE /B Tech. Degree (Relevant).
Q. 8: What is the full form of NBCC?
- Full form of NBCC is National Buildings Construction Corporation.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Civil & Electrical Engineer are in NBCC?
- Total job vacancies for Civil & Electrical Engineer are 100.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at NBCC?
- Current job openings are 100 vacancies for Civil & Electrical Engineer in NBCC.
- First, apply online for NBCC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join NBCC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in NBCC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in NBCC are- Civil & Electrical Engineer.
- No. of Vacancies: 100