|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest KPTCL Recruitment 2021: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Karnataka invites Online application form for the recruitment against 200 govt job vacancies for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy.
|KPTCL Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy|
|Registration Dates||04 Jan, 2021 to 22 Jan, 2021|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Karnataka Govt Jobs
The details about this Karnataka recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
*Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Karnataka rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here|
|Official Website of KPTCL||http://www.kptcl.com|
|Download Karnataka Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||04 Jan, 2021|
|Last date to apply||22 Jan, 2021 (19 Jan for NATS Portal Registtration)|
|Last date for fee submission||22 Jan, 2021|
|Tentative Exam Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy at KPTCL will comprise of
- Merit List based on Marks of Concerned Qualifying Degree/ Diploma
|Title/Advt No.||Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2021|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download our Govt Job Alert Apps:
- Dakshina Kannada District Court Job 2021: Apply Online for 34 Peon April 20, 2021
- HMT Recruitment 2021: Apply Offline for 12 Company Trainee April 15, 2021Last Date: 29 April, 2021
- KOF Recruitment 2021: Apply Offline for 15 Worker, Driver, Field Officer & Others April 15, 2021Last Date: 08 May, 2021
- NAL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 26 Technical Assistant, Technical Officer April 12, 2021Last Date: 21 May, 2021
- WCD Davanagere Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 80 Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper April 8, 2021Last Date: 07 May, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in KPTCL?
- You can find the link to apply online for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy Jobs in KPTCL on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://www.kptcl.com
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in KPTCL?
- Last Date to apply for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in KPTCL is: 22 Jan, 2021
Q. 3: What is KPTCL Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given under section- Selection Process. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in KPTCL.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in KPTCL?
- 12000- 15000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy?
- The age limit for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy is As per apprenticeship rules. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Karnataka rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in KPTCL?
- Relevant Diploma, Degree (Engg/ Technology).. You can find full details in the Eligibility section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy?
- The educational qualification for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy is Relevant Diploma, Degree (Engg/ Technology)..
Q. 8: What is the full form of KPTCL?
- Full form of KPTCL is Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy are in KPTCL?
- Total job vacancies for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy are 200.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at KPTCL?
- Current job openings are 200 vacancies for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in KPTCL.
- First, apply online for KPTCL job given on this page and then qualify this Selection Process test to join KPTCL.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in KPTCL?
- Currently, open job vacancies in KPTCL are- Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy.
- No. of Vacancies: 200