|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 436 govt job vacancies for Technician & Trade Apprentice.
|IOCL Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Registration Dates||23 Nov, 2020 to 19 Dec, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: PSU Jobs
The details about this PSU vacancy notification like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
* As on 30/11/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/PSU rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here (Will start on 23 Nov)|
|Official Website of IOCL||https://iocl.com|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||23 Nov, 2020|
|Last date to apply||19 Dec 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||19 Dec 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||03 Jan, 2021|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||22 Dec, 2020|
The selection process of Technician & Trade Apprentice at IOCL will comprise of
- Written Test- 100 MCQs
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Trade Apprentice Accountant
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice -Data Entry Operator (Fresher & Skill Certificate Holder)
- General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation/Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics):
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- HAL, Nashik Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 05 Graduate Apprentices May 12, 2021Last Date: 26 May, 2021
- BEL, Bengaluru Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 30 Trainee Engineer May 12, 2021Last Date: 21 May, 2021
- MCL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 46 Nurse, Pharmacist & Lab Technician May 11, 2021Last Date: 20 May, 2021
- NLC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 34 Doctor May 11, 2021Last Date: 17 May, 2021
- OPTCL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 19 Management Trainee May 11, 2021Last Date: 13 June, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Technician & Trade Apprentice in IOCL?
- You can find the link to apply online for Technician & Trade Apprentice Jobs in IOCL on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://iocl.com
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Technician & Trade Apprentice in IOCL?
- Last Date to apply for Technician & Trade Apprentice in IOCL is: 19 Dec, 2020
Q. 3: What is IOCL Technician & Trade Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Technician & Trade Apprentice in IOCL.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Technician & Trade Apprentice in IOCL?
- 9000- 15000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Technician & Trade Apprentice?
- The age limit for Technician & Trade Apprentice is 18-24 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ PSU rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Technician & Trade Apprentice in IOCL?
- Diploma (Engg./ ITI). You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Technician & Trade Apprentice?
- The educational qualification for Technician & Trade Apprentice is Diploma (Engg./ ITI).
Q. 8: What is the full form of IOCL?
- Full form of IOCL is Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Technician & Trade Apprentice are in IOCL?
- Total job vacancies for Technician & Trade Apprentice are 436.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at IOCL?
- Current job openings are 436 vacancies for Technician & Trade Apprentice in IOCL.
- First, apply online for IOCL job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join IOCL.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in IOCL?
- Currently, open job vacancies in IOCL are- Technician & Trade Apprentice.
- No. of Vacancies: 436