|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2020: Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Bangalore Complex, Bengalore invites Online application form for the recruitment against “Open” government job vacancies for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship for the batch commencing from April 2021.
|HAL Bangalore Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Ex-ITI Apprenticeship|
|Registration Dates||11 Nov, 2020 to 12 Dec, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Karnataka Govt Jobs
The details about this Karnataka recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Ex-ITI Apprenticeship||For Trades- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, COPA, Carpenter, Foundry man and|
Sheet Metal Worker only
|Craftsmen Training under NCVT||As per apprenticeship rules|
* Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Karnataka rules.
|How to apply Offline?|
|Download Application form||Click here|
|Submit Application form at||Technical Training Institute,|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru – 560017
|Official Website of HAL Bangalore||https://hal-india.co.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||11 Nov, 2020|
|Last date to apply||12 Dec 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||12 Dec 2020|
|Tentative Merit List Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Ex-ITI Apprenticeship at HAL Bangalore will comprise of
- Merit List based on Marks of concerned ITI Diploma
|Advt No.||HAL Bangalore ITI Apprentice Recruitment Notification|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- DHFW Chikkaballapur Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 25 Staff Nurse, Doctor & Others May 14, 2021Last Date: 15 May, 2021
- BEL, Bengaluru Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 30 Trainee Engineer May 12, 2021Last Date: 21 May, 2021
- CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 91 Software Engineer, Administrator & Others May 11, 2021Last Date: 30 June, 2021
- GRKS Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 137 Coordinator, Computer Operator, Surveyor May 10, 2021Last Date: 28 May, 2021
- HAL Recruitment 2021: Walkin Interview for 14 Medical Officer, Sr Medical Officer May 5, 2021Walkin Date: 08 May, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship in HAL Bangalore?
- You can find the link to apply online for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship Jobs in HAL Bangalore on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://hal-india.co.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship in HAL Bangalore?
- Last Date to apply for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship in HAL Bangalore is: 12 Dec, 2020
Q. 3: What is HAL Bangalore Ex-ITI Apprenticeship Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship in HAL Bangalore.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Ex-ITI Apprenticeship in HAL Bangalore?
- 8500- 10000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship?
- The age limit for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship is As per apprenticeship rules. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Karnataka rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship in HAL Bangalore?
- Craftsmen Training under NCVT. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship?
- The educational qualification for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship is Craftsmen Training under NCVT.
Q. 8: What is the full form of HAL Bangalore?
- Full form of HAL Bangalore is Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Bangalore Complex.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Ex-ITI Apprenticeship are in HAL Bangalore?
- Total job vacancies for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship are “Open”.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at HAL Bangalore?
- Current job openings are “Open” vacancies for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship in HAL Bangalore.
- First, apply online for HAL Bangalore job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join HAL Bangalore.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in HAL Bangalore?
- Currently, open job vacancies in HAL Bangalore are- Ex-ITI Apprenticeship.
- No. of Vacancies: “Open”