|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest ECGC Recruitment 2021: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India, India invites Online application form for the recruitment against 59 government job vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO).
|ECGC Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Registration Dates||01 Jan, 2021 to 31 Jan, 2021|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: PSU Jobs
The details about this PSU recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Probationary Officer (PO)||59||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream||21-30 years|
* As on 1/1/2021. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/PSU rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here|
|Official Website of ECGC||https://www.ecgc.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC||₹ 700/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 125/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||01 Jan, 2021|
|Last date to apply||31 Jan, 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||31 Jan, 2021|
|Exam Date||14 March, 2021|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||First Week of March, 2021|
|Interview Date||April, 2021|
|Exam Date||April-May, 2021|
The selection process of Probationary Officer (PO) at ECGC will comprise of
- Written Test (MCQs + Descriptive)
- Personal Interview
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions); Duration- 140 minutes, Total marks- 200
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions; 50 Marks, 50 minutes
- Reasoning Ability: 50 Questions; 50 Marks, 40 minutes
- English Language: 40 Questions; 40 Marks, 30 minutes
- Current Affairs: 40 Questions; 40 Marks, 20 minutes
- Computer: 20 Questions; 20 Marks, 10 minutes
- Descriptive- Essay Writing & Precis
|Title/Advt No.||परिवीक्षाधीन अधिकारियों की भर्ती 2021-2022|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
- UPPCL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 21 JE (Trainee) Vacancy January 15, 2021Last Date: 23 Feb, 2021
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 10 Technical Assistant, Storekeeper, Operator & W… January 14, 2021Last Date: 02 Feb, 2021
- SAIL Job 2021: Walkin Interview for 50 Paramedical Interns January 12, 2021Walkin Date: 18 Jan, 2021
- MIDHANI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 09 Jr Technician, Welder, Nurse & Others January 12, 2021Last Date: 23 Jan, 2021
- ECIL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 180 Graduate Engineer & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice January 8, 2021Last Date: 15 Jan, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Probationary Officer (PO) in ECGC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs in ECGC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.ecgc.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Probationary Officer (PO) in ECGC?
- Last Date to apply for Probationary Officer (PO) in ECGC is: 31 Jan, 2021
Q. 3: What is ECGC Probationary Officer (PO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given under section- Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Probationary Officer (PO) in ECGC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Probationary Officer (PO) in ECGC?
- 45000- 60000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Probationary Officer (PO)?
- The age limit for Probationary Officer (PO) is 21-30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ PSU rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officer (PO) in ECGC?
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream. You can find full details in the Eligibility section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Probationary Officer (PO)?
- The educational qualification for Probationary Officer (PO) is Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
Q. 8: What is the full form of ECGC?
- Full form of ECGC is Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Probationary Officer (PO) are in ECGC?
- Total job vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO) are 59.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at ECGC?
- Current job openings are 59 vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO) in ECGC.
- First, apply online for ECGC job given on this page and then qualify this Selection Process test to join ECGC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in ECGC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in ECGC are- Probationary Officer (PO).
- No. of Vacancies: 59