ITBP Current Job Openings 2018: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites Online application form for the recruitment against 85 job vacancies for Constable (Animal Transport). The registration will start on 15 Oct, 2018 and last date for submitting Online application is 13 Nov, 2018.
The details about this career opportunity in ITBP like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Constable (Animal Transport)|
|Registration Dates||15 Oct, 2018 to 13 Nov, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
The Constable (Animal Transport) vacancies are as follows….
|Constable (Animal Transport)- Male||72||36||20||11||05||Click here|
|Constable (Animal Transport)- Female||13||07||03||02||01||Click here|
Pay Scale: ₹ 21700-69100 (Level-3)
You might be interested in these Police jobs:
- Meghalya Job Vacancy 2018: Apply offline for 65 Police Constables in Delhi Police
- Tripura Govt Jobs 2018: Apply for 65 Constable (Delhi Police) Vacancies
The eligibility criteria for Constable (Animal Transport) posts in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force are as follows…
- Educational qualifications: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board
- Age Limit: Born not earlier than 14/11/1993 and not later than 13/11/2000. Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD as per Police govt Rules or DoPT guidelines.
Fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force at
Directly from here: Direct link to apply for Constable (Animal Transport)
- For GEN/ OBC: ₹ 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
|Online application starting date||15 Oct, 2018|
|Online application last date to apply||13 Nov 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||13 Nov 2018|
|Tentative Exam/ Physical Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||to be notified later|
The selection process of Constable (Animal Transport) will comprise of
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Physical standard test (PST) &
- Written Test
A. Physical efficiency test (PET):
For Male Candidates
- 1.6 Kms Race To be completed within 7.30 minutes.
- Long Jump 11 Feet (03 Chances).
- High Jump 3½ Feet (03 Chances).
For Female Candidates
- 800 Mtr Race To be completed within 4.45 minutes.
- Long Jump 09 Feet (03 Chances)
- High Jump 3 Feet (03 Chances)
B. Physical Standards:
- Male: Height- 170 cm; Chest- Min. 80 cm un-expanded & 85 cm when expanded
- Female: Height- 157 cm
C. Written Exam Pattern: 100 MCQs; 100 Marks; 2 Hours Duration; bilingually in Hindi and English
|General Awareness (Bilingual)||25||25||2 Hour|
|Knowledge of elementary |
|Analytical aptitude and ability to |
observe and distinguish patterns
|Basic knowledge of the |
candidates in English/Hindi
Advt. No. ————