|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest OPSC Job Vacancy 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission, Odisha invites Online application form for the recruitment against 92 government job vacancies for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist|
|Registration Dates||30 June, 2020 to 30 July, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Odisha Govt Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Odisha recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist||92||M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree||21-32 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 1/1/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Odisha rules.
You might be eligible for these jobs:
- SKIMS Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 183 Paramedical, ITI & Graduate Jobs
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 896 Teacher, Shastri, Pharmacist, ITI, Others Contractual Jobs
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
(Will start on 30 June, 2020)
|Official Website of OPSC||https://www.opsc.gov.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|OPSC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||30 June, 2020|
|Last date to apply||30 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||30 July 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist at OPSC will comprise of
- Written Test
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
- One paper of 200 marks having 200 Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ) pattern and each carrying one mark.
- Duration of examination – 3 Hours.
- No negative marking
- The detailed syllabus along with distribution of marks is given at APPENDIX -A in recuitment notification.
|Advt No.||02 of 2020-21|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Odisha Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 617 ITI, Diploma & Engineering Graduate Vacancy June 28, 2020
- OPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 92 Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist June 27, 2020
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 404 Technician & Trade Apprentice June 4, 2020
- Odisha State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 786 Graduate/ BTech/ MCA Jobs March 24, 2020
- IOCL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 404 Apprentice Vacancy in Eastern India March 22, 2020
Odisha Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist in OPSC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist Jobs in OPSC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.opsc.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist in OPSC?
- Last Date to apply for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist in OPSC is: 30 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is OPSC Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist in OPSC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist in OPSC?
- 15600- 39100 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist?
- The age limit for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist is 21-32 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Odisha rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist in OPSC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist?
- The educational qualification for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist is M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree.
Q. 8: What is the full form of OPSC?
- Full form of OPSC is Odisha Public Service Commission.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist are in OPSC?
- Total job vacancies for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist are 92.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at OPSC?
- Current job openings are 92 vacancies for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist in OPSC.
- First, apply online for OPSC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join OPSC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in OPSC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in OPSC are- Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist.
- No. of Vacancies: 92