|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest OPSC Job Vacancy 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission, Odisha invites Online application form for the recruitment against 210 government job vacancies for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer).
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer)|
|Registration Dates||26 Aug, 2020 to 25 Sept, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Odisha Govt Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Odisha recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer)||210||B Tech (Civil Engineering)||21-32 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 1/1/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Odisha rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of OPSC||https://www.opsc.gov.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|OPSC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||26 Aug, 2020|
|Last date to apply||25 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||25 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) at OPSC will comprise of
- Preliminary- 100 Marks
- Main written examination- 300 Marks
- Viva voice test- 75 Marks
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Preliminary- 100 questions carrying 100 marks with duration of one and half hours with objective type questions of multiple choice with negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer
Main Examination- Two papers of 150 questions each & having 300 marks with duration of two & half hours each with objective type questions of multiple choice with negative marking of 0.5 for every wrong answer-
- General Studies including Basic Sciences and General Awareness / Knowledge — 300 marks
- Specialised paper relating to the stream of Civil Engineering — 300 marks
|Advt No.||04 of 2020-21|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Odisha Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- DRDO-PXE Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 62 Diploma Technician & ITI Apprentice January 21, 2021
- OSSC Result 2021: See Block Social Security Officer-2017 Pre Exam Result January 15, 2021
- OSSC Jobs 2021: Apply Online for 27 Store Inspector & Inclusion Officer January 6, 2021
- OSSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 35 Food Safety Officer Vacancy December 31, 2020
- OPSC Vacancy 2021: Apply Online for 392 Posts of Odisha Civil Services Examination, 2020 December 31, 2020
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) in OPSC?
- You can find the link to apply online for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) Jobs in OPSC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.opsc.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) in OPSC?
- Last Date to apply for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) in OPSC is: 25 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is OPSC AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) in OPSC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) in OPSC?
- 15600- 39100 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer)?
- The age limit for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) is 21-32 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Odisha rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) in OPSC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer)?
- The educational qualification for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) is B Tech (Civil Engineering).
Q. 8: What is the full form of OPSC?
- Full form of OPSC is Odisha Public Service Commission.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) are in OPSC?
- Total job vacancies for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) are 210.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at OPSC?
- Current job openings are 210 vacancies for AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer) in OPSC.
- First, apply online for OPSC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join OPSC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in OPSC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in OPSC are- AEE (Asst. Executive Engineer).
- No. of Vacancies: 210