NPSC 2018: Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima invites Online application form for the recruitment against 62 job vacancies of APRO, Excise Inspector, Secretariat Assistant & others through Nagaland Civil Services (NCS), NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2018. The registration will start on 10 Sept, 2018 and last date for submitting Online application is 10 Oct, 2018.
The detailed job information like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Job Quick Facts|
|Post Name||APRO, Excise Inspector, Secretariat Assistant & others|
|Registration Dates||10 Sept, 2018 to 10 Oct, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
The APRO, Excise Inspector, Secretariat Assistant & others vacancies are as follows….
|Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade)||15||Click here||Level – 13|
|Employment Officer (Class-II Gazetted)||01||Level – 12|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer (Class-II Gazetted)||01||Level – 11|
|Excise Inspector (Class-II Gazetted)||04||Level – 11|
|Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted)||40||Level – 10|
|Information Assistant (Class-III Gazetted)||01||Level – 08|
You might be interested in these Nagaland govt jobs:
- NABARD Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 70 Development Assistant Vacancy
- Jobs in Nagaland 2018: Apply online for NPSC’s 86 Asst Professor, Lecturer & Other Vacancy
The eligibility criteria for APRO, Excise Inspector, Secretariat Assistant & others posts in Nagaland Public Service Commission are as follows…
- Educational qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University. Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final exam and awaiting result are also eligible to apply for the Preliminary Examination.
- Age Limit: 21-30 years (as on 01/01/2018). Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD as per Nagaland govt Rules or DoPT guidelines.
Fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of Nagaland Public Service Commission at
Directly from here: Direct link to apply for APRO, Excise Inspector, Secretariat Assistant & others
through any Nagaland One Common Service Center (CSC).
- For all: ₹ 310/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
|Online application starting date||10 Sept, 2018|
|Online application last date to apply||10 Oct 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||10 Oct 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date||10 Nov 2018|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||to be notified later|
4. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus of APRO, Excise Inspector, Secretariat Assistant & others
The selection process of APRO, Excise Inspector, Secretariat Assistant & others will comprise of
- Preliminary Examination : 200 Marks
- Main Examination : 600 Marks
Preliminary Exam: 1 (one) paper of objective type (MCQ with OMR Answer Sheet) carrying a maximum of 200 marks with 3 hours duration.
Main Examination: 3 (three) papers (each 200 marks and 3 hrs duration), namely-
- General Essay, Comprehension and Grammar.
- General Studies Paper-I in objective type (MCQ- with OMR Sheet) and
- General Studies Paper-II in descriptive form of short and long answer type.
Detailed syllabus can be seen here: COMMON SYLLABUS FOR CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION (NCS, NPS, NSS & ALLIED SERVICES) w.e.f. 2012.
5. Download NPSC APRO, Excise Inspector, Secretariat Assistant & others Recruitment 2018 Notification (PDF)
Advt. No. NPSC-3/2018