Meghalya Police Current Job Openings 2018: Delhi Police invites Offline application form for the recruitment against 65 job vacancies for Constables (Executive)-Male & Female who are the Natives of Meghalaya Meghalayas. The registration will start on 1 October, 2018 and last date for submitting Offline application is 31 October, 2018.
The details about this career opportunity in Meghalya Police like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Constables (Executive)-Male & Female|
|Registration Dates||1 October, 2018 to 31 October, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
The Constables (Executive)-Male & Female vacancies are as follows….
|Constables (Executive)- Male||44||6||18||18||2||Click here|
|Constables (Executive)- Female||21||4||8||8||1||Click here|
Pay Scale: ₹ 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
You might be interested in these Meghalaya govt jobs:
- RGVN Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for NESFB’s 596 Job Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018: Online form for 7275 CRP Clerk-VIII Vacancy & Exam Pattern
The eligibility criteria for Constables (Executive)-Male & Female posts in Delhi Police are as follows…
- Educational qualifications: 10+2 (Senior Sec. pass from recognized Board)
- Age Limit: 18-21 years for male & 18-25 years for female (as on 01/07/2018). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Physical Standards:
- Male: Height- 170 cm; Chest- Min. 81 cm un-expanded & 85 cm when expanded
- Female: Height- 157 cm
Interested candidates must fill in the Offline Application Form available at Official website of Meghalya Police at
or Directly download from here: Download application form for Constables (Executive)-Male & Female
- For GEN/ OBC: ₹ 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: ₹ 300/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- in favor of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi (payable at Delhi)
Application Form Instructions: Send the filled-in application form along with necessary documents to address:
Chairman Recruitment Board: Delhi Police, Post Bag No. 14 Shillong
GPO, PS Shillong Sadar, Distt. East Khasi Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya.
with envelope superscribed with ”
For Constable (Exe) – Male; “Application for the Post of Constable (Exe.) – Male in
Delhi Police” Category: Open/Khasi/Garo/Other tribes/SC
For Constable (Exe) – Female; “Application for the Post of Constable (Exe.) –
Female in Delhi Police” Category: Open/Khasi/Garo/Other tribes/SC”
by registered post/ speed post.
The applicant must enclose a self-addressed envelope (in English Only) along with the filled up application form.
|Offline application starting date||1 October, 2018|
|Offline application last date to apply||31 October 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||31 October 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||to be notified later|
The selection process of Constables (Executive)-Male & Female will comprise of
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test,
- Written Test.
- Reasoning [35 Marks],
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs [50 Marks]
- Numerical Ability [15 Marks]
Advt. No. ————