|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest MP High Court Vacancy 2020: Madhya Pradesh High Court, Madhya Pradesh invites Online application form for the recruitment against 252 government job vacancies for Civil Judge.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Civil Judge Phase II Recruitment|
|Registration Dates||22 Sept, 2020 to 05 Nov, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Madhya Pradesh recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Civil Judge||252||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)||21-35 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 1/1/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Madhya Pradesh rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
(Will start on 22 Sept, 2020)
|Official Website of MP High Court||https://mphc.gov.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||₹ 722/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|MP High Court Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||22 Sept, 2020|
|Last date to apply||05 Nov 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||05 Nov 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Civil Judge at MP High Court will comprise of
- Online preliminary Written Test
- Main examination
- Personal Interview
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination: Kindly see recruitment notification for exam pattern and syllabus of all posts.
|Advt No.||325/Exam/2019 Phase II|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Madhya Pradesh Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 480 Electrician, Welder, Mechanic & DEO Apprentice… October 17, 2020
- NHDC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 21 Apprentice (ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech) [Extended to 15 Oct] October 1, 2020
- MP Govt Job 2020: Apply online for 2150 Nurse, Technician & Other Paramedical Jobs September 29, 2020
- VYAPAM Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 52 Sub Engineer/Draftsman Jobs September 29, 2020
- MPPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 95 Lecturer Ayush Vacancies September 28, 2020
Madhya Pradesh High Court Vacancy 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Civil Judge in MP High Court?
- You can find the link to apply online for Civil Judge Jobs in MP High Court on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://mphc.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Civil Judge in MP High Court?
- Last Date to apply for Civil Judge in MP High Court is: 05 Nov, 2020
Q. 3: What is MP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Civil Judge in MP High Court.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Civil Judge in MP High Court?
- 27700- 44770 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Civil Judge?
- The age limit for Civil Judge is 21-35 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Madhya Pradesh rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Civil Judge in MP High Court?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Civil Judge?
- The educational qualification for Civil Judge is Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) .
Q. 8: What is the full form of MP High Court?
- Full form of MP High Court is Madhya Pradesh High Court.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Civil Judge are in MP High Court?
- Total job vacancies for Civil Judge are 252.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at MP High Court?
- Current job openings are 252 vacancies for Civil Judge in MP High Court.
- First, apply online for MP High Court job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join MP High Court.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in MP High Court?
- Currently, open job vacancies in MP High Court are- Civil Judge.
- No. of Vacancies: 252