JKPSC (Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission) has invited online applications for the recruitment of the Assistant Professor, Librarian, Physical Training Instructor in Higher Education Department (Government College of Engineering & Technology). The candidate must be a permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/ professional qualifications and age. The last Date to Apply Online is 19/02/2018.
|JKPSC Recruitment 2018 at glance|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Librarian, PTI|
|Registration Dates||20-01-2018 to 19-02-2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|How to Apply|
Discipline-wise details of JKPSC posts is as follows:
Total No. of Posts: 52
1. Assistant Professor: 46 Posts
|a. Applied Science & Humanities||06 Posts|
|b. Bio Medical Engineering||02 Posts|
|c. Bio Technology Engineering||02 Posts|
|d. Food Engineering & Technology||02 Posts|
|e. Civil Engineering||08 Posts|
|f. Computer Engineering||03 Posts|
|g. Computer Science & Engineering||02 Posts|
|h. Computer Science & Information Technology||02 Posts|
|i. Electronics & Communication Engineering||04 Posts|
|j. Electrical & Electronics Engineering||02 Posts|
|k. Electrical Engineering||03 Posts|
|l. Mechanical Engineering||09 Posts|
|m. Mathematics||01 Post|
2. Librarian: 03 Posts
3. Physical Training Instructor: 03 Posts
You might be interested in: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018: Online Application Form, Qualification & Exam Pattern
The eligibility criteria for the for JKPSC vacancies are as follows:
For Assistant Professor Posts
- Candidates should have Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject.
- The candidate must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR/AIU.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Librarian: Good academic record with e Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject.
Physical Training Instructor: Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks.
For more details about qualification, kindly refer the recruitment notification.
Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years & 45 years for Govt. Service candidates, 42 years for PH candidates, 43 years for RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC categories, 48 years for Ex-Serviceman candidates as on 01-01-2018.
The eligibility shall be governed in terms of J&K, Government Engineering Colleges (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules of 2017 notified vide SRO 272 of 2017 dated: 06.06.2017 and the selection process shall be conducted in accordance with Rule 51 of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980 as amended uptodate (Notification No. 07 -PSC (DR) of 2017 dated: 07.06.2017 & available on the website of Commission i.e www.jkpsc.nic.in).
Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in .
- Click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents, photographs etc.
- Click on the “show jobs” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply. An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details at JKPSC portal, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan.
After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:
- General Category = Rs. 805
- Reserved Categories = Rs. 405
The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
Venue for Interview
Interview of the candidates will be held at the Headquarter of J&K PSC i.e Solina Srinagar or Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar Jammu as the case may be.
[pdfviewer width=”100%” height=”450px” beta=”true/false”]https://naukrilatest.com/ice/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/JKPSC-Recruitment-Notification-2018.pdf[/pdfviewer]