|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest JK Job Vacancy 2020: CMO, Ganderbal, JK, Jammu & Kashmir invites Offline application form for the recruitment against 42 government job vacancies for Junior Staff Nurses under NRHM.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Junior Staff Nurses|
|Registration Dates||11 Sept, 2020 to 28 Sept, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs
|Offline Form||Click Here|
The details about this Jammu-Kashmir recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Junior Staff Nurses||42||BSc Nursing/ Diploma in GNM||Max. 45 years|
|Apply Offline||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Jammu-Kashmir rules.
|How to apply Offline?|
|Apply Offline||Application from is Available in the office of the District Health Society, Gaanderbal|
|Official Website of JK||https://www.jk.gov.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Offline (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|JK Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Offline application will start on||11 Sept, 2020|
|Last date to apply||28 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||28 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Junior Staff Nurses at JK will comprise of
- Screening Test = 60 Points.
- Matric= 10 Points.
- BSc. Nursing/ Diploma in GNM = 15 Points
- Viva-Voce = 15 Points.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Jammu-Kashmir Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- Govt Jobs in Jammu 2020: Apply Offline for 60 Nurse, Technician, Paramedical & ITI Vacancy September 22, 2020
- JK High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 28 Stenographer, Electrician, Driver & Typist September 20, 2020
- JK Job 2020: Apply Offline for 42 Junior Staff Nurses under NRHM September 15, 2020
- Jobs in Pulwama 2020: Apply offline for 18 Nurse, Technician & Nursing Tutors August 25, 2020
- GMC Jammu Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 125 Staff Nurse Jobs August 20, 2020
CMO, Ganderbal, JK Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Offline for Junior Staff Nurses in JK?
- You can find the link to apply Offline for Junior Staff Nurses Jobs in JK on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.jk.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the Offline form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply Offline for Junior Staff Nurses in JK?
- Last Date to apply for Junior Staff Nurses in JK is: 28 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is JK Junior Staff Nurses Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Junior Staff Nurses in JK.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Junior Staff Nurses in JK?
- 15000- 25000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Junior Staff Nurses?
- The age limit for Junior Staff Nurses is Max. 45 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Jammu-Kashmir rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Junior Staff Nurses in JK?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Junior Staff Nurses?
- The educational qualification for Junior Staff Nurses is BSc/ Diploma.
Q. 8: What is the full form of JK?
- Full form of JK is CMO, Ganderbal, JK.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Junior Staff Nurses are in JK?
- Total job vacancies for Junior Staff Nurses are 42.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at JK?
- Current job openings are 42 vacancies for Junior Staff Nurses in JK.
- First, apply Offline for JK job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join JK.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in JK?
- Currently, open job vacancies in JK are- Junior Staff Nurses.
- No. of Vacancies: 42