|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest CU Kashmir Jobs 2020: Central University of Kashmir, Kashmir invites Online application form for the recruitment against 11 government job vacancies for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other (Contractual)|
|Registration Dates||27 June, 2020 to 13 July, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this sarkari job recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Internal Audit Officer||01||05 years of experience in the area of Finance/ Administration/ Budget||–|
|2||Deputy Registrar||01||03e years as Assistant Registrar/Assistant Director/Assistant Professor||–|
|3||Lower Division Clerk||06||Bachelor’s Degree + English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm||30 years|
|4||MTS/Peon/Office Attendant||03||10th Pass / ITI Pass||30 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Jammu & Kashmir rules.
You might be eligible for these jobs:
- Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 09 Lift Operator, Carpenter & Other Posts
- NIO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 24 Technical Assistant Posts
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of CU Kashmir||http://www.cukashmir.ac.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||₹ 150/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|CU Kashmir Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||27 June, 2020|
|Last date to apply||13 July 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||13 July 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other at CU Kashmir will comprise of
- Selection to Group B & C posts:
- Merit at the basic qualification required for the post – 15 Marks, two marks for each additional degree subject to maximum of 5 Marks,
- Experience at the Institutions of Higher Learning – 2 marks for each year, subject to maximum of 10 Marks and
- Skill / Written Test 20 Marks, total allocation 50 Marks
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination: Will be updated when available.
|Advt No.||04 of 2020 (NT)|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Jammu & Kashmir Government Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- CRPF Walkin Interview 2020: Appear for 67 Paramedical & Safai Karamchari Vacancy August 10, 2020
- NIFT Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 18 Steno, Mechanic, MTS/ ITI & Others July 19, 2020
- JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 1889 Graduate Jobs July 10, 2020
- JK Postal Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 442 GDS Vacancy July 7, 2020
- JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 26 Engineering/ CA/ Account Officers July 3, 2020
Central University of Kashmir Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other in CU Kashmir?
- You can find the link to apply online for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other Jobs in CU Kashmir on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://www.cukashmir.ac.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other in CU Kashmir?
- Last Date to apply for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other in CU Kashmir is: 13 July, 2020
Q. 3: What is CU Kashmir Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other in CU Kashmir.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other in CU Kashmir?
- 25000- 56000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other?
- The age limit for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other is 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Jammu & Kashmir rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other in CU Kashmir?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other?
- The educational qualification for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other is Graduation/ 10th.
Q. 8: What is the full form of CU Kashmir?
- Full form of CU Kashmir is Central University of Kashmir.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other are in CU Kashmir?
- Total job vacancies for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other are 11.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at CU Kashmir?
- Current job openings are 11 vacancies for Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other in CU Kashmir.
- First, apply online for CU Kashmir job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join CU Kashmir.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in CU Kashmir?
- Currently, open job vacancies in CU Kashmir are- Clerk, MTS (ITI) & Other.
- No. of Vacancies: 11