|Table of Contents|
|1. Exam Details||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest HP TET 2020: HP BOSE, Himachal Pradesh invites Online application form for the HP Teachers Eligibility Test for (TGT (Arts/ Medical/ Non Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T/ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu) to be held on 29 Nov to 13 Dec.
|HP TET 2020: Quick Facts|
|Exam Name||HP Teachers Eligibility Test (HP TET)|
|Exam Date(s)||29 Nov to 13 Dec, 2020|
|Registration Dates||19 Oct, 2020 to 05 Nov, 2020|
The details about this exam like eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|HP Teachers Eligibility Test||Graduation + BEd or equivalent||No limit|
*Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Himachal Pradesh rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here|
|Official Website of HP BOSE||http://hpbose.org|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|OBC/ ST/ SC/ PHH||₹ 500/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||19 Oct, 2020|
|Last date to apply||05 Nov 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||05 Nov 2020|
|Admit Card download||4 days before exam|
The Exam pattern and Syllabus of HP Teachers Eligibility Test conducted by HP BOSE will be as follows:
- One OMR based question paper in four different series having questions of multiple-choice/objective type, carrying 150 questions of one mark each to be attempted within 150 minutes.
- Qualifying marks- 60%
- No negative marking.
|Exam Notice No.||TGT (Arts, Medical, Non Medical)/ Shastri/
TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST, NOVEMBER 2020
|Exam Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- HPSSC Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 290 JE, Steno, Office Assistant, Nurse, ITI & Others November 23, 2020Last Date: 20 Dec, 2020
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 436 Technician & Trade Apprentice November 20, 2020Last Date: 19 Dec, 2020
- HPPSC Job 2020: Apply Online for 20 Veterinary Officer & Planning Officer Posts November 7, 2020Last Date: 04 Dec, 2020
- Himachal Job 2020: Apply Online for 07 Clerk, Peon & Office Assistant (IT) November 4, 2020Last Date: 03 Dec, 2020
- NIELIT Shimla Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 11 Engineer, Clerk, Stenographer & Others November 3, 2020Last Date: 06 Nov, 2020
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for HP TET conducted by HP BOSE?
- You can find the link to apply online for HP TET Jobs conducted by HP BOSE on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://hpbose.org
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for HP TET?
- Last Date to apply for HP TET conducted by HP BOSE is: 05 Nov, 2020
Q. 3: What is the Exam Date of HP TET?
- 29 Nov to 13 Dec, 2020
Q. 4: What is HP BOSE HP TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for HP TET conducted by HP BOSE.
Q. 5: What is the age limit for HP TET?
- The age limit for HP TET is No limit. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Himachal Pradesh rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for HP TET?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for HP TET?
- The educational qualification for HP TET is Graduation + BEd or equivalent.
Q. 8: What is the full form of HP TET?
- Full form of HP TET is HP Teachers Eligibility Test.