|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest Haryana Police Recruitment 2021: Haryana Police, Haryana invites Online application form for the recruitment against 7298 government job vacancies for Constable.
|Haryana Police Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Registration Dates||11 Jan, 2021 to 10 Feb, 2021|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Haryana Govt Jobs
The details about this Haryana recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Constable||Male Constable (General Duty)- 5500;|
Female Constable (General Duty)- 1100;
Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 698;
|10+2 or its equivalent||18-25 years|
* As on 1/12/2021. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Haryana rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here (Will start on 11 Jan, 2020) |
Who applied earlier (Advt No. 6/2019)– Apply afresh along with proof of depositing the application fees.
|Official Website of Haryana Police||https://haryanapoliceonline.gov.in|
|Download Haryana Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|SC/ BC/ EWS||₹ 25/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||11 Jan, 2021|
|Last date to apply||10 Feb, 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||13 Feb, 2021|
|Tentative Exam Date||27 & 28 March, 2021|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Constable at Haryana Police will comprise of
- Written Test Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
- Physical Efficiency Test:
- Physical Standards:
- Male: Height- 170 cm; Chest- Min. 83 cm un-expanded & 87 cm when expanded
- Female: Height- 158 cm
- Physical Efficiency Test:
- Male: Race- 2500 mtrs in 12 minutes
- Female: Race- 1000 mtrs in 6 minutes
- Physical Standards:
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
- Knowledge Test of eighty (80) marks- 100 Objective type, multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and 90 minutes duration
- No negative marking for wrong answers
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download our Govt Job Alert Apps:
- Faridabad Job 2021: Apply Online for 20 Peon & Process Server Vacancy January 16, 2021Last Date: 09 Feb, 2021
- HSSC News 2021: Gram Sachiv Exam Cancelled [Held on 09.01.21 and 10.01.21] January 16, 2021
- HPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 239 Civil Judge (Junior Division) January 15, 2021Last Date: 15 Feb, 2021
- HSSC Exam Date 2020: See Advt. No. 15/2019, Cat. No: 04,10,03,13,19&20- Exam Postponed January 15, 2021
- MIDHANI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 09 Jr Technician, Welder, Nurse & Others January 12, 2021Last Date: 23 Jan, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Constable in Haryana Police?
- You can find the link to apply online for Constable Jobs in Haryana Police on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://haryanapoliceonline.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Constable in Haryana Police?
- Last Date to apply for Constable in Haryana Police is: 10 Feb, 2021
Q. 3: What is Haryana Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given under section- Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Constable in Haryana Police.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Constable in Haryana Police?
- 25000- 40000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Constable?
- The age limit for Constable is 18-25 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Haryana rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Constable in Haryana Police?
- 10+2 or its equivalent. You can find full details in the Eligibility section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Constable?
- The educational qualification for Constable is 10+2 or its equivalent.
Q. 8: What is the full form of Haryana Police?
- Full form of Haryana Police is Haryana Police.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Constable are in Haryana Police?
- Total job vacancies for Constable are 7298.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Haryana Police?
- Current job openings are 7298 vacancies for Constable in Haryana Police.
- First, apply online for Haryana Police job given on this page and then qualify this Selection Process test to join Haryana Police.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Haryana Police?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Haryana Police are- Constable.
- No. of Vacancies: 7298