CBLU Current Job Openings 2018: Ch. Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani invites Online application form for the recruitment against 24 job vacancies for Non Teaching Posts. The registration will start on 27 Oct, 2018 and last date for submitting Online application is 15 Nov, 2018.
The details about this career opportunity in CBLU like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, cut-off, admit card, call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Non Teaching Posts|
|Registration Dates||27 Oct, 2018 to 15 Nov, 2018|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Go to… 1. Vacancy 2. Eligibility 3. How to apply? 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
The Non Teaching Posts vacancies, eligibility criteria & age limit are as follows….
* As on the closing date fixed for receipt of online application forms. For reserved category candidates, the Upper age limit is relaxed by Haryana Govt rules and regulations/ DoPT guidelines.
You might be interested in these Haryana govt jobs:
- UHSR Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 197 Non-Teaching (Group A, B &C) Jobs
- IBPS SO Recruitment 2018: Notification, Vacancy Details, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Fill in the Online Application Form available at Official website of Ch. Bansi Lal University at
Directly from here: Direct link to apply for Non Teaching Posts
- For GEN: ₹ 500/- (250 for Haryana Females)
- For SC/ BC: ₹ 125/- (63 for females)
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
|Online application starting date||27 Oct, 2018|
|Online application last date to apply||15 Nov 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||15 Nov 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download date||to be notified later|
The selection process of Non Teaching Posts will comprise of
- Written Test/Screening Test-50 marks
- Academic Qualifications-40 marks
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience-10 marks
Written Exam Pattern: 100 MCQs of 100 marks; Negative Marking: 1/4th; 90 minutes duration;
- 75% General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi, Computer
Awareness, related discipline etc; and
- 25% History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Cultures, etc. of Haryana.
Advt. No. CBLU/NT/01/2018