|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest Ambala Jobs 2020: Civil Surgeon Office, Ambala invites Online application form for the recruitment against 15 govt job vacancies for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices.
|Ambala Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||LT and Pharmacist Apprentices|
|Registration Dates||15 Nov, 2020 to 30 Nov, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Haryana Govt Jobs
The details about this Haryana vacancy notification like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||LT Apprentices||10||Diploma/ Degree (Relevant)||As per apprenticeship rules|
|2||Pharmacist Apprentices||05||Diploma/ Degree (Relevant)||As per apprenticeship rules|
*Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Haryana rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Online application form link||Click here|
|Official Website of Ambala||https://ambala.gov.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||15 Nov, 2020|
|Last date to apply||30 Nov 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||30 Nov 2020|
|Tentative Result Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of LT and Pharmacist Apprentices at Ambala will comprise of
- Merit List based on Marks of Concerned Qualifying Degree/ Diploma
|Advt No.||Re-Advertisement for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- YMCA Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 18 Stenographer, Clerk, Technician & Others January 19, 2021Last Date: 18 Feb, 2021
- Faridabad Job 2021: Apply Online for 20 Peon & Process Server Vacancy January 16, 2021Last Date: 09 Feb, 2021
- HSSC News 2021: Gram Sachiv Exam Cancelled [Held on 09.01.21 and 10.01.21] January 16, 2021
- HPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 239 Civil Judge (Junior Division) January 15, 2021Last Date: 15 Feb, 2021
- HSSC Exam Date 2020: See Advt. No. 15/2019, Cat. No: 04,10,03,13,19&20- Exam Postponed January 15, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices in Ambala?
- You can find the link to apply online for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices Jobs in Ambala on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://ambala.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices in Ambala?
- Last Date to apply for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices in Ambala is: 30 Nov, 2020
Q. 3: What is Ambala LT and Pharmacist Apprentices Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices in Ambala.
Q. 4: What is the salary of LT and Pharmacist Apprentices in Ambala?
- 10000- 15000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices?
- The age limit for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices is As per apprenticeship rules. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Haryana rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices in Ambala?
- Diploma/ Degree (Relevant). You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices?
- The educational qualification for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices is Diploma/ Degree (Relevant).
Q. 8: What is the full form of Ambala?
- Full form of Ambala is Ambala.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of LT and Pharmacist Apprentices are in Ambala?
- Total job vacancies for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices are 15.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Ambala?
- Current job openings are 15 vacancies for LT and Pharmacist Apprentices in Ambala.
- First, apply online for Ambala job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join Ambala.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Ambala?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Ambala are- LT and Pharmacist Apprentices.
- No. of Vacancies: 15