|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest NCRTC Recruitment 2020: National Capital Region Transport Corporation, Delhi invites Online application form for the recruitment against 52 government job vacancies for JE (Civil).
|NCRTC Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||JE (Civil)|
|Registration Dates||13 Nov, 2020 to 04 Dec, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Delhi Govt Jobs
The details about this Delhi recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||JE (Civil)||52||Diploma in Civil Engineering + 01 years experience||28 years|
* As on 14/11/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Delhi rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Download Application form||Click here (At the end of PDF)|
|Submit Application form at||Career Cell, HR Department,|
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
|Official Website of NCRTC||https://ncrtc.in|
|Download Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||13 Nov, 2020|
|Last date to apply||04 Dec 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||04 Dec 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of JE (Civil) at NCRTC will comprise of
- Written Test
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination: Will be updated when available.
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Job 2021: Walkin Interview for 96 Senior Resident, Junior Resident May 13, 2021Walkin Date: 20 May, 2021
- DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 7236 TGT, Patwari, LDC & Others May 13, 2021Last Date: 24 June, 2021
- Indira Gandhi ESI Hospital Recruitment 2021: Walkin Interview for 23 Senior Resident May 12, 2021Walkin Date: 17 May, 2021
- Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Job 2021: Walkin Interview for 102 Specialist, Lab Technician, ECG Techni… May 8, 2021Walkin Date: 12 May, 2021
- NWDA Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 62 Junior Engineer, LDC, Accounts Officer & Others May 8, 2021Last Date: 25 June, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for JE (Civil) in NCRTC?
- You can find the link to apply online for JE (Civil) Jobs in NCRTC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://ncrtc.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for JE (Civil) in NCRTC?
- Last Date to apply for JE (Civil) in NCRTC is: 04 Dec, 2020
Q. 3: What is NCRTC JE (Civil) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for JE (Civil) in NCRTC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of JE (Civil) in NCRTC?
- 27500- 97350 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for JE (Civil)?
- The age limit for JE (Civil) is 28 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Delhi rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for JE (Civil) in NCRTC?
- Diploma in Civil Engineering. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for JE (Civil)?
- The educational qualification for JE (Civil) is Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Q. 8: What is the full form of NCRTC?
- Full form of NCRTC is National Capital Region Transport Corporation.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of JE (Civil) are in NCRTC?
- Total job vacancies for JE (Civil) are 52.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at NCRTC?
- Current job openings are 52 vacancies for JE (Civil) in NCRTC.
- First, apply online for NCRTC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join NCRTC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in NCRTC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in NCRTC are- JE (Civil).
- No. of Vacancies: 52