|Table of Contents|
|1. Vacancy||2. Eligibility||3. Age Limit||4. How to apply?|
|5. Important Dates||6. Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus||7. Notification||8. FAQ|
Latest Navy Vacancy 2020: Indian Navy, Mumbai invites Online application form for the recruitment against 14 government job vacancies for Scientific Assistant.
|Navy Recruitment: Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant|
|Registration Dates||26 Dec, 2020 to 21 Days from Date of Advt|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Defence Jobs
The details about this Defence recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Scientific Assistant||14||BSC degree in Physics or Chemistry or Electronics or Oceanography with two years’ experience||30 years|
*Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Defence rules.
|How to apply Offline?|
|Download Application form||Click here (At the end of PDF)|
|Submit Application form at||The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Headquarters,|
Western Naval Command (for SO’CP’),
Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001
|Official Website of Navy||https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|Download Defence Govt Job Alert App||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Online application will start on||26 Dec, 2020|
|Last date to apply||21 Days from Date of Advt|
|Last date for fee submission||NA|
|Tentative Exam Date||Will be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||Will be notified soon|
The selection process of Scientific Assistant at Navy will comprise of
- Written Test
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
- General English- 10 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude- 10 Marks
- General Intelligence & Awareness and Reasoning- 10 Marks
- Science and Technology- 20 Marks
- Awareness in relevant Trade/Field- 50 Marks
|Title/Advt No.||Recruitment Of Civilian Personnel In Indian Navy- 02/2020|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
Download our Govt Job Alert Apps:
- SSB Answer Key 2020: Download HC (Min) Answer Key January 14, 2021
- Indian Army Job 2021: Apply Online for 194 JCO (Religious Teacher) January 11, 2021Last Date: 09 Feb, 2021
- Air Force Job 2021: Apply Online for X Group (Technical) & Y Group Airmen Vacancy January 7, 2021Last Date: 07 Feb, 2021
- Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 55 NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course January 2, 2021Last Date: 28 Jan, 2021
- UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for NDA & Naval Academy Exam (I), 2021 December 30, 2020Last Date: 19 Jan, 2021
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Scientific Assistant in Navy?
- You can find the link to apply online for Scientific Assistant Jobs in Navy on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Scientific Assistant in Navy?
- Last Date to apply for Scientific Assistant in Navy is: 21 Days from Date of Advt
Q. 3: What is Navy Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given under section- Selection Process, Exam pattern and Syllabus. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Scientific Assistant in Navy.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Scientific Assistant in Navy?
- 35400- 112400 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Scientific Assistant?
- The age limit for Scientific Assistant is 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Defence rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Scientific Assistant in Navy?
- BSC degree in Physics or Chemistry or Electronics or Oceanography with two years’ experience. You can find full details in the Eligibility section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Scientific Assistant?
- The educational qualification for Scientific Assistant is BSC degree in Physics or Chemistry or Electronics or Oceanography with two years’ experience.
Q. 8: What is the full form of Navy?
- Full form of Navy is Indian Navy.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Scientific Assistant are in Navy?
- Total job vacancies for Scientific Assistant are 14.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Navy?
- Current job openings are 14 vacancies for Scientific Assistant in Navy.
- First, apply online for Navy job given on this page and then qualify this Selection Process test to join Navy.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Navy?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Navy are- Scientific Assistant.
- No. of Vacancies: 14