|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest BPSSC Job Vacancy 2020: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission, Bihar invites Online application form for the recruitment against 43 government job vacancies for Range Officer.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Range Officer|
|Registration Dates||13 Aug, 2020 to 16 Sept, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Bihar Govt Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Bihar recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Range Officer||43||BSc (Animal Husbandry, Animal Pathology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology) OR BCA||21-42 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 1/8/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Bihar rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
(Will start on 13 Aug, 2020)
|Official Website of BPSSC||http://bpssc.bih.nic.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 700/-|
|SC/ ST||₹ 400/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)/ Offline E Challan|
|BPSSC Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||13 Aug, 2020|
|Last date to apply||16 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||16 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Range Officer at BPSSC will comprise of
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Physical Efficiency Test:
- Physical Standards:
- Male: Height- 163 cm; Chest- Min. 79 cm un-expanded & 84 cm when expanded
- Female: Height- 150 cm
- Physical Efficiency Test:
- Male: Race- 25000 mtrs in 4 hours
- Female: Race- 16000 mtrs in 4 hours
- Physical Standards:
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
- Paper- 1: General Hindi- 50 questions of 100 Marks; Negative Marking- 0.2
- Paper- 2: General Knowledge- 100 questions of 300 Marks; Negative Marking- 0.3
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Bihar Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- BPSC Post Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 231 Asst Professor (Geology, English, Chemistry) & Assoc. P… September 17, 2020
- BPSC Vacancy 2020: Apply online for 66th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination (731 Vacancies) September 16, 2020
- Bihar PHED Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 288 JE Vacancies September 14, 2020
- Bihar Job 2020: Apply Online for 73 Mission manager, DEO, Steno & Others September 13, 2020
- BPSC Interview Date 2020: See 64th Combined Competitive Examination Interview Date & Notice September 11, 2020
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Range Officer Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Range Officer in BPSSC?
- You can find the link to apply online for Range Officer Jobs in BPSSC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Range Officer in BPSSC?
- Last Date to apply for Range Officer in BPSSC is: 16 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is BPSSC Range Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Range Officer in BPSSC.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Range Officer in BPSSC?
- 35400- 112400 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Range Officer?
- The age limit for Range Officer is 21-42 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Bihar rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Range Officer in BPSSC?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Range Officer?
- The educational qualification for Range Officer is Graduation.
Q. 8: What is the full form of BPSSC?
- Full form of BPSSC is Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Range Officer are in BPSSC?
- Total job vacancies for Range Officer are 43.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at BPSSC?
- Current job openings are 43 vacancies for Range Officer in BPSSC.
- First, apply online for BPSSC job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join BPSSC.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in BPSSC?
- Currently, open job vacancies in BPSSC are- Range Officer.
- No. of Vacancies: 43