|Jump to >> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest Bihar Job Vacancy 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission, Bihar invites Online application form for the recruitment against 216 government job vacancies for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.).
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Post Name||Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.)|
|Registration Dates||01 Sept, 2020 to 10 Sept, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Bihar Govt Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Bihar recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|1||Lecturer||216 (Computer Science/ Engg- 86;|
Civil Engg.- 130)
|B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc Relevant Engg./Technology||Min. 21 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 1/8/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Bihar rules.
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
+ Submit Hard Copy by 07 Oct, 2020
|Official Website of Bihar||http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 200/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|Bihar Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||01 Sept, 2020|
|Last date to apply||30 Sept 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||23 Sept 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date/ Interview Date||yet to be released|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||yet to be released|
The selection process of Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) at Bihar will comprise of
- Academic Record and Research work (Weightage-20 Marks)
- Evaluation of work Knowledge and Teaching skill Thrdugh written Test (objective (Weightage-40 Mark)
- Interview (Weightage-15 Marks)
- For Lecturer engaged on Contract Basis weightage-25 Marks)
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination: 80 Objective questions of 2 hours.
Syllabus: For Engineering/Technology streams the syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be applicable.
|Advt No.||Advt. No. 40/2020 – Computer|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
|Advt No.||Advt. No. 39/2020 – Civil|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Bihar Govt Job alert/ rojgar samachar newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
More Relevant Jobs-
- BPSC Post Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 231 Asst Professor (Geology, English, Chemistry) & Assoc. P… September 17, 2020
- BPSC Vacancy 2020: Apply online for 66th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination (731 Vacancies) September 16, 2020
- Bihar PHED Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 288 JE Vacancies September 14, 2020
- Bihar Job 2020: Apply Online for 73 Mission manager, DEO, Steno & Others September 13, 2020
- BPSC Interview Date 2020: See 64th Combined Competitive Examination Interview Date & Notice September 11, 2020
Bihar Vacancy 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) in Bihar?
- You can find the link to apply online for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) Jobs in Bihar on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) in Bihar?
- Last Date to apply for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) in Bihar is: 10 Sept, 2020
Q. 3: What is Bihar Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) in Bihar.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) in Bihar?
- 56100- 80000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.)?
- The age limit for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) is Min. 21 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Bihar rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) in Bihar?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.)?
- The educational qualification for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) is B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc Relevant Engg./Technology w.
Q. 8: What is the full form of Bihar?
- Full form of Bihar is Bihar Public Service Commission.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) are in Bihar?
- Total job vacancies for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) are 216.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at Bihar?
- Current job openings are 216 vacancies for Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.) in Bihar.
- First, apply online for Bihar job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join Bihar.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in Bihar?
- Currently, open job vacancies in Bihar are- Lecturer (Computer/ Civil Engg.).
- No. of Vacancies: 216