|>> 1. Vacancy 2. How to apply? 3. Important Dates 4. Syllabus & Exam Pattern 5. Notification|
Latest SVC Bank Vacancy 2020: SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd, Mumbai invites Online application form for the recruitment against 30 sarkari job vacancies for Clerk- Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade.
|Recruitment Quick Facts|
|Registration Dates||18 March, 2020 to 30 March, 2020|
Outdated Job! Find Latest here: Bank Jobs
|Online Form||Click Here|
The details about this Maharashtra jobs recruitment like number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus & pattern, exam date, cut-off marks, previous papers, answer key, admit card/ call letter, application fee, age limit and how to apply are given here…
|Clerk||30||Graduate or Post-Graduate in Commerce, Business Administration, Banking & Insurance, Management Studies, Accounting & Finance, Marketing Management||30 years|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click here|
* As on 31/3/2020. Age limit relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India/Maharashtra rules.
You might be eligible for these govt jobs:
- ISRO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 55 Scientist/ Engineer, Technical Asst, Technician B Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 05/2020: Apply Online for 85 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director & Others
|How to apply Online?|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website of SVC Bank||https://www.svcbank.com|
|Advertisement Notification||Click here|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||₹ 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women||₹ 600/-|
|Payment Mode||Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)|
|SVC Bank Recruitment: Important Dates|
|Online application will start on||18 March, 2020|
|Last date to apply||30 March 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||30 March 2020|
|Written Exam Date||April 26, 2020|
|Admit Card/ Call letter download||April 15, 2020|
The selection process of Clerk at SVC Bank will comprise of
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Written Exam Pattern/ Scheme of Examination:
Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions); Duration- 160 minutes, Total marks- 200, Computer based-
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions; 50 Marks, 45 minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer: 50 Questions; 60 Marks, 45 minutes
- English Language: 40 Questions; 40 Marks, 35 minutes
- General/ Financial Awareness: 50 Questions; 50 Marks, 35 minutes
- Negative Marking- 1/4th mark
|Advt No.||Recruitment for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade for Operations & Marketing – 2020-2021|
|Recruitment Notification||Click to download|
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our Maharashtra Free Govt Job alert/ Employment newsletter in the right column. You can also find latest sarkari naukri vacancy updates on Twitter and Facebook.
Download Our “Govt Job Alert- Sarkari Naukri” App:
- MMRDA Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 110 ITI Technician & Other Jobs July 3, 2020
- PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 617 ITI, Diploma & Engineering Graduate Vacancy June 28, 2020
- RCFL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 393 B. Tech/ BSc/ 10th Jobs June 24, 2020
- NPCIL Vacancy 2020: Apply Online for 200 Executive Trainee through GATE March 22, 2020
- MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Online Form 2020: Apply for 217 Vacancies March 19, 2020
SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd Clerk Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q. 1: How to Apply Online for Clerk in SVC Bank?
- You can find the link to apply online for Clerk Jobs in SVC Bank on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.svcbank.com
- Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
Q. 2: What is the Last Date for apply online for Clerk in SVC Bank?
- Last Date to apply for Clerk in SVC Bank is: 30 March, 2020
Q. 3: What is SVC Bank Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern/ Selection Process?
- The complete selection process along with exam pattern and syllabus is given on this webpage. You can visit this page to find exam pattern and syllabus for Clerk in SVC Bank.
Q. 4: What is the salary of Clerk in SVC Bank?
- 16000- 17000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
Q. 5: What is the age limit for Clerk?
- The age limit for Clerk is 30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Maharashtra rules.
Q. 6: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Clerk in SVC Bank?
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant subjects. You can find full details in the Vacancy Details section.
Q. 7: What is the qualification for Clerk?
- The educational qualification for Clerk is Graduation (Any).
Q. 8: What is the full form of SVC Bank?
- Full form of SVC Bank is SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Q. 9: How many vacancies of Clerk are in SVC Bank?
- Total job vacancies for Clerk are 30.
Q. 10: How can I get a govt job at SVC Bank?
- Current job openings are 30 vacancies for Clerk in SVC Bank.
- First, apply online for SVC Bank job given on this page and then qualify the written test/ interview/ skill test to join SVC Bank.
Q. 11: What are career opportunity in SVC Bank?
- Currently, open job vacancies in SVC Bank are- Clerk.
- No. of Vacancies: 30